Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark Cuban Saying if Jordan returns might not be a top 10 on return

TxCollegeguy

I can't believe how stupid this dude is. He had the balls to just say MJ won't be a top 5 player if he returns now. and might not be a top 10 player

"MJ is going to get his butt kicked and schooled by guys like Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant. He won't be a top 5 player and maybe not a top 10 player when he returns"

Is this guy a moron or what...MJ not even a top 5 Please...The game hasn't evolved much if any since he left...LOL what a Moron.

Mr. Cuban, please go back to running your business and Shouting on the sidelines for your crummy Mav's

Cubans an ass

Jordan can come back and score 25pts a game no problem

He keeps himself in excellent shape and is a Genetic Freak

I'm tired of being teased with this....like on April fools day when espn did that Jordan is back....damn them all. I don't want to hear about him or Barkley thinking about it anymore....tell me when they are on a team and when the next game is or shut up!!!!! Its just unfair and cruel.....

The NBA is much more entertaining without him in my opinion. Its actually fun to watch the playoffs seeing as you don't know who will win (to an extent due to the lakers).

Actually I'm not sure if I want Jordan back. I think his career has been a fairy tale with a perfect ending. I mean he DID (dont deny this) shove off Bryan RUssel with his left arm and then shot that Jumper, but he DID still hit the game winner for the RING.

I've read so much about Jordan, Barkley, and recently talk of Patrick Ewing all being on the Wizards, a team that also includes a future star in Courtney Alexander (watch out for this guy) plus they have the #1 draft pick which they may use or trade for another star player. Thing is, is that they wont be great, but it WILL sell tickets in every gym they play in. David Stern is loving this. Realize this: THe NBA is a business and Stern is the CEO. He is always trying to turn that dollar out of fifteen cents--even though realistically he's trying to turn that hundred dollar bill into a thousand.

If you ask me, Stern is behind all this hoopla. ITs stupid. ITs degrading to players like Bird, Kareem, Magic , or Clyde Drexler--all of whom could have played at least one more year after they retired. I say just let the young players now take over. Jordan and Bird and Barkley were MY generation and I take pride in knowing I was the young fan who watched these great players emerge into superstars. I was the young midget league basketball player who wanted to be Bird on the court going against the Pistons, Lakers, and Rockets. I wanted to be Jordan facing Dominique one on one. I wanted to post up like Kevin McHale and drop a fadeaway against Bill Laimbeer. Me.

Call me selfish, but its something in my life that I want to own. I would hate to see my heroes play now and make me say, "Damn I remember back in the day when Jordan woulda yoked on a player like Kobe Bryant or Shaq"

Jordan, Barkley, stay home, raise the kids, do analysis with Kenny Smith on TNT. You have no reason to play. Dont embarrass me. Dont embarrass yourself. Because people, although I dont want to play devil's advocate here, Jordan WILL get dunked on or get burnt by some of today's players. NOt ALL the time, but he will, even though we ALL know that he wouldnt have 5 years ago.

just my two cents.

He definitely needs to chill. He had his chance, came back a few times. He's sown his legendary seeds. Let it rest, don't want nothing embarrassing happening that would shatter his image. Like having his dentures fly across the arena as Shaq smacks him with a 'bow.

Damn, am I the only one that would LOVE to see him come back and school some of these youngsters?!?! Can you imagine if Jordan, Barkeley, and maybe even Ewing come back with the Wizards, they draft Shane Battier from Duke, AND could go after a free agent like Vince Carter...MY GOD! Talk about hype!

Saying Jordan won't be a top 10 player is like saying GE won't be a top 10 company after a year of small profits...LOL!!:D

I can't wait 'til next season...

okay, i admit it: it'll be fun to see how he does if he does come back.

i for one am rooting for him to come back and fall flat on his face. hubris, that tragic fatal flaw, should rear its head in this modern drama.

i don't think it's out of the question that what cuban said might have some merit. players' skills can erode with age...jordan was unique in that he was wonderfully skilled AND wonderfully athletic. the athleticism may have diminished, and don't forget that zone defenses will rear their heads next season...he MAY have more obstacles than you think. (though of course he'll continue to get every call and then some from the referees...)

I think Cuban is just being Cuban.

He's a publicity guru.

And look what it's doing for him.

He's not a stupid man either. The $5 billion in the bank is testament to that.

He's got to be themost entertaining person in the NBA.

Top Bottom