Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marciano trained on steak juice!

Rvarsity

It seemed that he was more than an amzing specimen, think the steak juice may have played a role. He was a notorious over trainer too. But whatever he had people say it was amazing tendon strength. He can handled people way larger than himself withease and without tiring. looked at some of his fights on you tube and I am convinced he did more than steak juice. There is not a way someone can do with he did without something in him. He was very quick and you could not shake him from round one to round 12. You could not evade or punch your way out. He was alwys 10 inches from you. No difference in punching power or stamina. Too strange. Too unreal.
The steak juice thing tells me he did some advnaced stuff. I am convinced he did some kind of hormone/insulin, something.

I don't think he did anything he was far from quick just alot of heart and trained like a madman also had a great punch.

No, studying Marciano films. Very quick. No one could escape, no matter what you do. However...something very,very strange. Even those where he went the distance, he was not even breathing hard! His power did not diminish. There WAS substances to be sure. It is not human. He never even really got hurt and just acted like a machine. His knockdown he went on one knee and smirked in disbelief and then anhilated his opponent. His power was excptional for his size. Perhaps too exceptional. He trained very strangley and would result in over training for a 'normal' person. Over training+bad results.
He had a chem guru I am sure. I am researching. Just am 100% sure he had amazing chems. Studied all boxing films of the legends. His our most puzzling. He defied all. Just cannot believe how he was conditioned. you will not find this again+no loss of power and no fatigue in a heavy weight or any weight for that matter.
Steak Juice is just one tell tale sign that he had help. You think he could have known this on his own? No einstein he was.
Also, the ethnic thing: meaningless. My German History Professor said Italians are just a mixture of(basically in this order because of the populations) German,Greek,some Celtic, some Latin tribes,some Italic tribes and people from all over the ancient world the Romans conqured. Geramns were the most numerous ethnic group in europe and late Roman empire was mainly German. Italians are named after the Italic tribes,samnites and others. Arguably the samnites were the most fearsome of all Roman enemies. However, they were an extreme minority in the ethnic pool.
Wow, went on too long.

goes to show you even back in the day us Moores loved that olive skin and fine hair. what a rush!!! but to be serious back in that time lots of drugs like cocaine and morphine were sold outright and easy to get . everything you described about how he acted fits the profile of someone in a opioid haze like the assassins of old world Turkey . just a thought.

Top Bottom