Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mangoni is a genious/ Farve will lead us to the promise land

i'm not sure that firing mangini was the right move. All of new york was calling for his head, but it's out of anger and frustration

He's a very smart coach and enstills a good work ethic in the team. He also has a very sound approach to the game. Granted, he COMPLETELY dicked some calls recently and i remember watching the games being pissed (I.e. the seahawks game not going for the touchdown on the 2 yard line, and not letting feely kick the FG again after the delay of game, and in the san fran game opening drive when he didn't go for it on 4th down in no mans land),
but this doesn't fall all on him. He wasn't out there throwing those garbage interceptions

First person to be fired should of been Bob Sutton, the defensive coordinator. There was no pass rush whatsoever the 2nd half of the season. His secondary was getting picked apart and the defensive struggles magnifed what happened on offense.

Also, offensive coordinator...leon washington averages 6 yards A CARRY. he gets like 1-2 carries a game, the fuck??? And so many times thomas jones was running all over a team and he got pass happy. guy outthinks himself half the time with his playcals

The other thing that worries me is if you bring a new coach...that means a new system. so now you have a bunch of guys that are built for a 3-4 defense and you may go back to the 4-3? Not possible...which means they HAVE to hire a coach who runs the 3-4. Sometimes when you try to take a step forward, you take 2 steps back. ihope that doesn't happen

Spags from the giants would be a great head coach, but then you have a 4-3 defense

I agree with you about finally having the guys to fit erics system and now they will have to look for someone that runs a similar system....cower ran a 3-4 d in pitt....i hope they go out and get him. I dont know if firing Eric was the right move this soon without anyone out there

stay away from our coach you freaking cockroaches http://www.prestosupply.net/store/images/j30127.jpeg

lmao! that's funny dude

but you know, someone is going to get him as a head coach. he's basically the scream of the crop of waiting in line coordinators. giants paid him ALOT of money to stay but you know he's going to bolt eventually if the right opportunity pops up.

with the jets, he wouldn't even have to move. although again, i really doubt it's going to happen because of the difference in systems.

cowher is definetely a possibility....i just read a report he turned down the browns job but is open to other head coaching offers. jets have a talented roster, they just need someone to manage it well. throw a bunch of money at him and i think he'll do it

I've been calling for mangini's head for a longtime. I was thet first here to say it neede to be done. When you have a team of pro-bowlers and you can't beat the phucking seehawks or niners you gotta go!

lmao! that's funny dude

but you know, someone is going to get him as a head coach. he's basically the scream of the crop of waiting in line coordinators. giants paid him ALOT of money to stay but you know he's going to bolt eventually if the right opportunity pops up.

giants lost lombardi, landry, and fox, to other teams and now spags. :bawling: i hope you bastards have the worst case of diarrhea everyday for a year straight. good coordinators are very hard to find and replace.

Top Bottom