Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

man it's so hard being a browns fan............

redsamurai

Banned
Not just during the season either.........their offseason moves give you hearburn too. Like the gem today.......let's get rid of the only guy on our team who can catch a pass no matter where's it thrown. We get rid of the human flytrap because he's maybe not "quite" as fast as he used to be since his injuries, but is still one of the best TE's in the game and will probably be "THE" best now that he's left the browns. Fuck. Fuck. ]

Fuck

Winslow had one good year...talented but won't be one of the best.

and they sent him away for "picks". Fantastic. I can see trading him for a stud linebacker that we're in such desperate need of. Supposedly we're looking at aaron curry in the draft.......but we really needed Scott or Ray ray. Fuck.

browns management is a bunch of idiots. i too am a hardcore browns fan. winslow hated it in cleveland. the coaches didn't like his style of play. he will be a pro bowler for his remaining years in the NFL. few people play with the intensity he has. Our only problem is that we can never get an amazing draft pick and keep him. they all fail. maybe it's our curse. i doubt we will ever make the superbowl again.

tim couch, courtney brown, gerrard warren, william green, jeff faine, where are they now? those were are 5 draft picks in the first round for the first 5 years. it can only get better.

Top Bottom