Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major League Baseball games SUCK!

YEAH I PREFER TO WATCH LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES GAMES OR COLLEGE GAMES. THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD TO WATCH AS COMPARED TO MAJOR LEAGUE GAMES. I PLAYED B-BALL ALL MY LIFE AND HARDLY WATCH MAJOR LEAGUE GAMES ANYMORE.

KAYNE

You guys that bash baseball have probably never played it. You have to have played to appreciate it. Also if you're sitting in the noseblead section it sucks. You need to be close to the field.

plifter, I see your point. I can knock the shit outo a BaseBall but I have never played it other than maybe a pickup game.
Same thing with people bashing Soccer for being Boring.
They look at the ball going back and forth, up and down the field and the low scores.
They probably have never had a chest high ball passed to them hard from 40 yds away and been able to trap it down to their feet as they were running full out down the field.
If they understood the game as I do, they would have so much more respect for what's really happening on that field.

I've played fastpitch softball.....but that's about it. We were from row bleachers.....damn good seats, especially for bleachers....we were practically on the field.

Top Bottom