Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major League Baseball games SUCK!

Sailor_Girl

They are so boring. I went to the Brewers game with my friend Darrin tonite and god it was SO boring. We were ready to go after the first inning......we left after the 3rd. How is watching that shit fun? I suppose if you're 21 and can sit there and get trashed the whole time it might be, but god did it ever blow.

Who did they play? Some of the games are boring and the Brewers are a boring ass team to watch though.

Well brewers games don't ge tmuch attendance, must be boring. Come here to NY and watch a game at Yankee Stadium, oh god its great, everyone is always on their feet and cheering, its always fun.
Ive been to a Mets game twice, and oh god was it boring, small crowd, realy boring.
I go to Yankee games a lot and its just great.

Dillon, I've been to 2 ranger games this year. If you combine both games, they lost 23-4. It was fun when the took A-rod and Pudge out by the 4th inning. I must be bad karma.

Sailor, I definately understand where you are coming from, I'm a huge stros fan so its not boring to watch them and only them. Any other team is boring as fuck to me.

Shit I have a problem sitting through an entire game regardless of what sport it is, I usually have to switch between games.

However, BEER magically makes the game fun. To me there is nothing more fun than getting wasted at a stros game, the only problem is the $5.50 per beer, thank goodness for flasks:D.

You went to a brewers game and you expected it to be fun LOL You should go see the Braves or Cleveland play and then tell me what you think LOL or better yet...come watch me play ;)

M18

Baseball has to be one of the most boring things to watch live or on TV.
Sure, the #1 reason is that the game is too damn long with all the relievers, set-up men, and closers used as well as the time between pitches, but what has ruined the stadium experience for me is all the corporate and 'family' atmosphere MLB has marketed towards in the past 10 years when building these new stadiums.
I used to go to alot of Oriole games in their old Memorial Stadium and it was great. Always could get a ticket at the door, people smoking doobies in the bleachers (could smell the aroma), and you could always guarantee one fight near you by the 6th inning. Lots of screaming too, and all of this when they were a great team. Also, it wasn't the 'in' thing to do to go games as it is now to sip on your champagne in your skybox and use it as a business deduction.
I think football games are still like this because the fan base is different, but some of this shit like preventing tailgating parties outside the stadium in Baltimore will start ruining the fun of these too.

Natymike said:
I'm a huge stros fan so its not boring to watch them and only them. Any other team is boring as fuck to me.

Same with me. I'm a huge Phillies fan, so I can watch them play. Every other team has a couple of guys that I like, but not enough to sit through an entire game of their team to see what kind of plays their making. Thank God for ESPN

Shit I have a problem sitting through an entire game regardless of what sport it is, I usually have to switch between games.

Same deal again. Unless its ice hockey.

However, BEER magically makes the game fun. To me there is nothing more fun than getting wasted at a stros game, the only problem is the $5.50 per beer, thank goodness for flasks:D.

So true, but since I have to stay in doors when I drink it just makes the game more fun. $5.50 for a beer is outrageous. You figure, lets say Yuengling, costs $6.50 a six pack after mark up. 5.50 for one beer times 6 beers is 33 dollars for the six pack. Damn what an ass raping they make on beer alone. They stop selling it after the bottom 7th in Philly. Same everywhere else?

I have been to one pro game in my whole life about 20 years ago and it was the most boring thing I have ever done. I hate probaseball. the fuckers struck a few years ago and made themselves out to be some blue-collar workers who were getting screwed by the owners.

All of them make more $ in a year than anyone here will probably make in a lifetime, so fuck 'em. I'll never watch one. maybe read the papers about the game, but when millionaires go on strike for low wages, they have blown their bridge with me.

Top Bottom