Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MAJOR ISSUE! Need advice ASAP!

pin before you go and pin when you get back.

its not a big deal. when you get here order some RS trans-aderm and have it delivered to your hotel.. its 100% legal and you would get it in a few days. see my banner (the one for phyto-serms links to RS trans-aderm also) and code in my signature below.. that will keep you kicking for your entire trip

Last edited:

its not a big deal. when you get here order some RS trans-aderm and have it delivered to your hotel.. its 100% legal and you would get it in a few days. see my banner and code in my signature below.. that will keep you kicking for your entire trip

That's a good plan actually ^^

That's a good plan actually ^^

thanks.

that plan is the least stressful plan he could do.

rather than mailing something illegal to his hotel room and worrying that its gonna be seized or if the cops will knock on his hotel room. they are actually a lot more anal about stuff with vegas destinations because of the high demand for illegal drugs going there.

dude is on VACATION.. sit back and enjoy it..

If you just started, then stop now and pick it up when you get back.

its not a big deal. when you get here order some RS trans-aderm and have it delivered to your hotel.. its 100% legal and you would get it in a few days. see my banner and code in my signature below.. that will keep you kicking for your entire trip

^^^ he said he is going to be gone 2-3 weeks thought. That's a long time to wait between pins for any compound, much, less any shorter acting versions. If it was only a week then no biggie. Of course this is still probably the safest and least stressful of the options.

You're right about the Vegas thing. There is probably more scrutiny there with packages to hotel rooms.

There's been some quality input on this so thanks to all of you. I'm probably going to take the legal route as Steve suggested. I don't think it'd be worth worrying about getting caught with sauce on my holiday. Got to go through quite a few different airports so the risk is a lot higher. Plus if I did get caught my girlfriend would never forgive me! But saying that there's been some really good alternatives suggested so I thank you for you advice. You are all champions.

Red x

Top Bottom