Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MAJOR ISSUE! Need advice ASAP!

Redfield11

The girlfriend has gone ahead and booked a fun filled trip to Vegas and then a couple of weeks in California for our anniversary. The only issue is, I'm from the UK. All my gear is here and I've just started an 18 week cycle (including PCT). We're supposed to be leaving in FIVE DAYS and I'm a couple of weeks into my cycle already. Now I know the US is massively anti-steroid compared to the UK. So I can't take anything through customs. What do you advise I do? Do I carry on my cycle (which I am loving by the way!) and look to find a source in Vegas as soon as I get there? Should I stop the cycle now? Do I just find a new girlfriend?! I haven't ordered my PCT yet either so I can't even ram a quick PCT down me.

I am majorly pissed.

I am not looking for sources. I know that's against the code. But would it be likely that I could find a source in Vegas in a day or two of being over there?

If you guys could give me some advice I will be your best friend forever and you can stay in my house when you come to the UK ha!

X

Do you have an address down there and does your gf know your using? Express mail enough gear to " x" location even the hotel your staying at and then continue as planned

Do you have an address down there and does your gf know your using? Express mail enough gear to " x" location even the hotel your staying at and then continue as planned

She knows I'm using yeah. I know the name of the hotel we're staying at so that could be an option, I just don't want to ruin her holiday by getting busted by the feds! I think that's a pretty good option, just going to have to find a legit US source now! Had enough trouble finding a UK one haha! Thanks mate.

She knows I'm using yeah. I know the name of the hotel we're staying at so that could be an option, I just don't want to ruin her holiday by getting busted by the feds! I think that's a pretty good option, just going to have to find a legit US source now! Had enough trouble finding a UK one haha! Thanks mate.

Just mail your own gear from home. Should Arrive at hotel in a week if you express that shit. Then you don't need a source. Package it so it looks like a welcome to Vegas gift from a buddy or something

Jay Cutler lives in Vegas but I don't know if he uses gear or not....j/k

I think mailing yourself a package is really your only option at this point. What kind of job do you have that you can just drop everything and hit up Vegas and Cali for a couple of months, I am jealous.

Jay Cutler lives in Vegas but I don't know if he uses gear or not....j/k

I think mailing yourself a package is really your only option at this point. What kind of job do you have that you can just drop everything and hit up Vegas and Cali for a couple of months, I am jealous.

Haha, could be worth a shout. It's just a few weeks and I'm lucky as hell, work for my girlfriend's Dad's accountancy firm. So I get whatever I want! Gonna have to make up for it majorly in overtime though!

And if it gets picked up by customs I guess you're screwed. Couldn't your girlfriend have run this trip by you before putting you in such a shitty fucking position. I mean think about it lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom