Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LSU vs. Florida!!!

CajunSaint

ok its obvious florida has the better team ad better QB with or without Tebow. Brantley is a very good passer. i have a good feeling about this game though. a saturday night at death valley??? this will be another earthquake game for those that know what i am talking about. i have a feeling that bc of the atmosphere the Tigers will come to play and take down the Gators. Brees and Corso picked LSU and herbstreit said the gators would win by blow out. what's yalls take?

yeah its obvious the florida team is better but there is no atmosphere like a saturday night in death valley. 32 straight saturday night wins... this will definitely be a tough 33

FL are some cheating bastards.

The center keeps flinching his head pre-snap & the WR grabbed some defender's jersey on the TD pass

fuckers

Our offense can't do anything. Eventhough florida is fucking cheating! Are you kidding me on the pass interference non call!!!!

Our offense can't do anything. Eventhough florida is fucking cheating! Are you kidding me on the pass interference non call!!!!

lol @ cheating.
and "our". do you go to LSU?

the gators are clearly the superior team. it's not even close, despite the score.

although it's about to be a 10-14 point game in about 60 seconds

Top Bottom