Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone at Age 23

longlivebacon

Hi all I'd like to start by saying I hope this is the right forum for this discussion. I am brand new here and this is my first post so I apologize to the mods if it is not.

Anyway let me give you a little background of my situation. It maybe long but I believe it is necessary to fully grasp my current situation. I am 23, currently in grad school. I lift 5 times a week and play basketball normally at least once a week however during the school year I am in a league and play more frequently.

I originally arrived at undergrad at around 5'11 weighing in at a monstrorous 120 lbs. I began lifting at the suggestion of some of my friends. It had come to my attention that many women arent exactly jumping at the opportunity to be with a guy who looks like a stick. I always ate plenty even while being prescribed adderall for ADD but just never gained any weight, ever. I had always been notoriously thin.

Anyway I began lifting and went with some of my bodybuilder friends and we went 5 times a week with them showing me everything, training with me, insuring I eat high protein diet and overall healthy diet or as healthy as one can in college. After a year of lifting I had noticed almost no results. I could still barely bench press 75 lbs more than 5 times. Juice had always been big at my school and as a return for a favor i started juicing. It was a low dose of high quality test suspension. I immediately saw gains as my bench went up to about 135 lbs for 5 reps. When the cycle ended i took prescription nolvadex and tribulus. About 7 months later I took a higher does of test enathnate and again with the same PCT. More gains etc. I was up to 160 lbs at that point.

During my senior year of undergrad I began noticing my sex drive diminish. I would still get horny and everything but I had trouble sustaining an erection. I noticed they werent as hard overall and after intercourse for about 5 minutes my erection would go away. I chalked it up to maybe I just wasnt as attracted to this girl I was seeing or the sex was lousy or whatever. I thought she was pretty attractive, not a supermodel, but pretty face, nice body etc. The problem continued to persist even as I dated another girl and I knew thats when something was up. The only time I could have sex and finish was if I went out drinking the night before and drank a shit ton. I mean get waaaassssteeeed. And then the next morning by some fluke I would have record hard erections and could have great sex ful rock hard erection for like 25 minutes. But being in grad school as well as the obvious health risk of getting obnoxiously wasted I didnt drink like that that frequently

I went to my GP who asked me certain questions. I told her I only had morning erections once every 3 days at most. I personally without disclosing to her thought maybe I was jerking it too much. I would only do it once a day before bed but even that was difficult to keep an erection. So i stopped for like 3 weeks and no improvement in the sex. The GP referred me to an endocrinologist to check my hormone levels. I told her about the juicing. She checked my T levels as well as bunch of other levels, things like prolactin etc. four separate blood tests. Differed the time of the day the test was administered for each one. Early morning, late morning, early afternoon, late afternoon. My total testosterone was in the low range for the average male let alone someone whos 23. My free testosterone was well below the average, like really low. I then got an MRI on my pituatary gland which showed everthing was fine.

She recently put me on the Androgel, 2 pumps a day. And then im scheduled to have my test levels checked in a months time. Im just very worried im making a mistake starting TRT. Ive been doing some reading that if u start it you have to continue it your whole life and I'm obviously still very young. I would also like to have children later in life and I'm not sure how that all plays in. At the same time Im also not trying to go the rest of my life without fucking. Any help, advice, experiences, etc would be greatly appreciated.

-Kevin

basically you juiced at a young age well below your genetic potential.. and you probably screwed yourself up for life.. your pct was awful.

i would encourage you to not mess with steroids or androgel and focus on naturally getting your test up. getting erections has nothing to do with test levels btw. it can help but its not 100%

Top Bottom