Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test results (23 yrs. old) before starting next cycle: advice please

Update: I just got my my hormones checked; my LH was too low and my Prolactin is too high.

FSH: 1.9 mlU/mL
LH: 0.6 mlU/mL
Prolactin: 20 ng/mL

I'm visiting an endocrinologist later this week. What would your suggestions be for my plan of attack here? Should I restart a PCT with clomid again? If my test levels were originally low before starting a cycle, would clomid help at all in this situation?

Before doing anything, talk with the endo. Yes Clomid can cause your body to kickstart and COULD lead to higher test than what you had before if you were low. That's actually what most docs try first.

Before doing anything, talk with the endo. Yes Clomid can cause your body to kickstart and COULD lead to higher test than what you had before if you were low. That's actually what most docs try first.

Thanks for the advice. For some reason the doctor referred me to an endocrinologist that will take close to a month before I can see him. I really don't want to have to wait for a month before I can get the recovery process started, but as of now it looks like I'm going to try to wait it out.

Top Bottom