Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test results (23 yrs. old) before starting next cycle: advice please

clutch_100

my test results came back low (especially for my age) and have me fairly worried: 253 ng/dL (23 years old).

I was planning on running my second cycle next week. Should I halt the cycle and get this figured out first, or run the cycle and see if PCT can bring these levels back up to normal?

I've been running a PSMF for 3 weeks now, which I've heard can impact my test levels (because of the lack of fat consumption), but I'm guessing my test level still shouldn't have been that low?

I've ran one prior cycle of test E 500mg with a 6 week t-bol kickstart (11 weeks total), and nolva for PCT at 40/40/20/20. My last day of pct was September 29, 2015.

I don't really feel any symptoms of low T for the most part. I don't have ED or feel lethargic. I'm not sure if I've been having low libido. I've always found it more difficult to others to gain and put on mass though (even with a strict diet).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Since Sept 29th have u taken anything? And have u been training? That diet doesn't sound conducive to bodybuilding. R u morbidity obese?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I had the test taken at 1 pm, but even in the best case scenario (getting my test checked in early morning), wouldn't my levels still be very low (at best in the 300's)?

I haven't taken anything since September other than an EC stack. I haven't changed my training regimen since getting off PCT (lifting 5 days a week) and count my macros.

Not morbidly obese, my body fat % is approx. between 16-19%.

My TSH ad cholesterol levels are also normal. Unfortunately I don't have my FSH and LH levels.

i would get a redraw done first thing in the AM and up your fat intake in place of carbohydrates. fat is very important for hormonal balance

My advise is to get the situation figured out before starting a new cycle. Do not mess up with your hormones if you are not fully recovered yet as you can make it worse.

I would definitely get it figured out. You should have included some Clomid in your pct. You may need to redo a pct.

Update: I just got my my hormones checked; my LH was too low and my Prolactin is too high.

FSH: 1.9 mlU/mL
LH: 0.6 mlU/mL
Prolactin: 20 ng/mL

I'm visiting an endocrinologist later this week. What would your suggestions be for my plan of attack here? Should I restart a PCT with clomid again? If my test levels were originally low before starting a cycle, would clomid help at all in this situation?

Top Bottom