Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lots of Blood

Discreet User

I always buy my pins at the pharmacy. For Testosterone Cypionate, my choice is 25 gauge 1.5 inch.

This time all they had were 25 gauge 1 inch.

Last night I'm injecting 1ml in my glute. All of a sudden the needle darts into the plunger and blood starts pouring down my leg!!!

It was some sort of retracting syringe. It seemed like I got 90% of the gear into me. Do you guys think all the blood washed out the gear? Should I pin an extra dose in order to make up for the lost gear? I've injected many times and all different ways, this is the first time I was literally dripping with blood.

You went through a major or very large vein that's for sure. If you inject once a week then do another just to ensure you keep levels even. If you inject 2 times a week then just do the status quo. It won't really make a difference.

scars the crap out of you though when that happen's though eh.

I always buy my pins at the pharmacy. For Testosterone Cypionate, my choice is 25 gauge 1.5 inch.

This time all they had were 25 gauge 1 inch.

Last night I'm injecting 1ml in my glute. All of a sudden the needle darts into the plunger and blood starts pouring down my leg!!!

It was some sort of retracting syringe. It seemed like I got 90% of the gear into me. Do you guys think all the blood washed out the gear? Should I pin an extra dose in order to make up for the lost gear? I've injected many times and all different ways, this is the first time I was literally dripping with blood.
Funny you say this. I remember the first time I used one...years ago...My brother was pinning my glute (was still nervous of pins). After the pinned, the needle shot back into the syringe and he did not realize it. But when it was done, he noticed there was no pinned on the syringe anymore. He started freaking out and immediatley saying OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, THE NEEDLE BROKE OFF!!

HA, it was hilarious.

You went through a major or very large vein that's for sure. If you inject once a week then do another just to ensure you keep levels even. If you inject 2 times a week then just do the status quo. It won't really make a difference.

scars the crap out of you though when that happen's though eh.

Great experience though :D

No pain or anything to speak of. Plus I always aspirate so I know I didn't inject into a vein. I'm pinning Cypionate 2 x per week, so I'll just wait till my next scheduled injection.

It's funny; I used to hate injections. Now I sort of like telling these gruesome sounding stories :evil:

I would say every 3rd inject or so I tend to pass through a vein.

Usually the first thing that comes to mind is godammit I better not lose any gear from this fucking bleeder lol.

The way I have heard it explained is that you passed through a vein on the way in and when you pull out you have created a depot of oil in the muscle that stays for the most part and when you pull out of the vein it's gonna push blood out, but the oil is below.

From my experience I have never noticed an issue with how I felt while "on" even from a couple of heavy bleeders.:D

I would say every 3rd inject or so I tend to pass through a vein.

Usually the first thing that comes to mind is godammit I better not lose any gear from this fucking bleeder lol.

The way I have heard it explained is that you passed through a vein on the way in and when you pull out you have created a depot of oil in the muscle that stays for the most part and when you pull out of the vein it's gonna push blood out, but the oil is below.

From my experience I have never noticed an issue with how I felt while "on" even from a couple of heavy bleeders.:D

Thanks Ghettostud. I'm hoping I didn't lose any gear. No biggie though. I know I've gone through veins before, but fortunately I've never returned blood when aspirating.

It really was quite an experience first looking at the syringe with the needle missing and going WHAT THE F*** then realizing there is blood running down my leg and dripping onto the floor. The bleeding stopped within a minute. I've never been a "bleeder".

Funny you say this. I remember the first time I used one...years ago...My brother was pinning my glute (was still nervous of pins). After the pinned, the needle shot back into the syringe and he did not realize it. But when it was done, he noticed there was no pinned on the syringe anymore. He started freaking out and immediatley saying OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, THE NEEDLE BROKE OFF!!

HA, it was hilarious.

lol @ this....would have been an awesome youtube video

Last time i bled down my foot i shot up again lol not worth risking losing any :evil:

Top Bottom