Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some help

jman1989

What's up guys, im obviously new here and new to aas and was looking for some help. Brief little bit about me.. I am 24yrs old and been training on/off for about 8yrs but have been back on training consistently for about a year. My diet is not perfect but it is extremely close because I am really strict on it (lean meats, 5-6 meals a day, lots of veggies, etc.) and I have done 1 cycle of anadrol about a month ago.. was really dumb with the cycle cause i didn't know what i was doing and didn't have test as a base or anything, but now i know what im doing.. i've got test and my pct ready.. looking for some advice for a good bulking aas, i was thinking maybe another cycle of anadrol, or a cycle of liquid oral dbol.. just wanted to see what you guys thought? also ive read on here people say to pm them for connections and stuff.. i dont know if anyone responding to this would be down for that or not, but im not some troll or anything like that just seriously looking. thanks for any help guys! also if i broke any rules in this post sorry (i don't think i did but like i said im new)

What's up guys, im obviously new here and new to aas and was looking for some help. Brief little bit about me.. I am 24yrs old and been training on/off for about 8yrs but have been back on training consistently for about a year. My diet is not perfect but it is extremely close because I am really strict on it (lean meats, 5-6 meals a day, lots of veggies, etc.) and I have done 1 cycle of anadrol about a month ago.. was really dumb with the cycle cause i didn't know what i was doing and didn't have test as a base or anything, but now i know what im doing.. i've got test and my pct ready.. looking for some advice for a good bulking aas, i was thinking maybe another cycle of anadrol, or a cycle of liquid oral dbol.. just wanted to see what you guys thought? also ive read on here people say to pm them for connections and stuff.. i dont know if anyone responding to this would be down for that or not, but im not some troll or anything like that just seriously looking. thanks for any help guys! also if i broke any rules in this post sorry (i don't think i did but like i said im new)

Not a lot of people will like to spoon feed you. What do you plan on running? A year of training isn't enough time to use aas but if you insist you need more of a plan I would run something with a test base. We need more stats how tall how much you weigh and what is your body fat percent

Not a lot of people will like to spoon feed you. What do you plan on running? A year of training isn't enough time to use aas but if you insist you need more of a plan I would run something with a test base. We need more stats how tall how much you weigh and what is your body fat percent

Totally understandable.. im 5'11 185lbs with 13% body fat. i meant i have only been back training consistently for a year. from 17-21 i trained 4-5 days a week but then i got out of it for a couple years and have been back consistent for a yr now.. sorry for the confusion there. but yeah i worked out all those years all natural and when i did anadrol last time i loved the results and am now looking to be more serious about it. yeah i definitely want a test base and most of the research ive done says for bulking that anadrol and dbol are really great.. i just dont know much about dosage and what to run with it for side effects that kind of stuff

Top Bottom