Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL at the celtics getting beat

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
I don't know who to pull for. Howard vs Z should be interesting, as Z has a hell of a shot.

I'm sure Cavs will take it...I just gotta decide how I feel about that. I'm a big Howard fan, but Mo is legit too.

REdsamuri, yes I know Cleveland is misery land with a horrible sports history, but c'mon man, enjoy this while we have it son, this is the best team the city has ever seen. No need to be worried about anything.

And trust me, I understand, what you type is how alot of Cle fans think, it's just they feel losing is inevitable because of the past. The Cavs are foreal bro

REdsamuri, yes I know Cleveland is misery land with a horrible sports history, but c'mon man, enjoy this while we have it son, this is the best team the city has ever seen. No need to be worried about anything.

And trust me, I understand, what you type is how alot of Cle fans think, it's just they feel losing is inevitable because of the past. The Cavs are foreal bro

oh I'm enjoying it. But I'm also realistic, cleveland has some holes. I'm not as worried about the ECF as I am about the finals though. The lakers are so tough when they feel like playing.........and the nuggets, fuck where did they come from?

the only series i didn't predict so far was the spurs vs the mavs.. i don't know why everyone is so shocked that orlando beat boston.. without KG, they didn't have a frontcourt to compete w/ howard... i don't want to go in depth on that series, but i don't think it was all negative for boston. nobody was expecting them to win with KG on the sidelines, and they would have gotten assraped by the cavs anyway. they learned that big baby can be damn good in the NBA, and that if scalabrene learns to play some damn defense he could be a damn good player.. i also like marbury.

anyways, the cavs will beat orlando... Z vs Howard is a weird matchup. Z likes to take perimiter shots which is an amazing asset he brings to his team. This will draw howard out of the paint, and really i just don't see orlando competing head to head with the cavs and winning 4 games. they will win 2 at the most imo.

i also have the nuggets vs the lakers.... chauncey billups is one of the most clutch players in the NBA.. there is just something about him he is really a special player. Melo/K-Mart/ are real good, and if JR Smith is hot, he is on fire. Nene and Birdman i really like on the defensive end.. they gave dirk a hard time all series. the lakers have been playing like shit to say the least. going 7 games vs the rockets come on they have to be in some sort of mindset right now where they know they need to play better, but losing 3 to the fucking rockets w/out T-Mac and Yao (for some games). the lakers are a better team, but the nuggets have been playing with 100x the intensity and the lakers have been playing like they thought it would be a walk in the park until the met the cavs. i gotta go right now, so i can't say anymore. if the lakers don't step up their game at least 5 notches they won't win the series, but if they play to their potential they will probably win it.. i don't see that happening

the only series i didn't predict so far was the spurs vs the mavs.. i don't know why everyone is so shocked that orlando beat boston.. without KG, they didn't have a frontcourt to compete w/ howard... i don't want to go in depth on that series, but i don't think it was all negative for boston. nobody was expecting them to win with KG on the sidelines, and they would have gotten assraped by the cavs anyway. they learned that big baby can be damn good in the NBA, and that if scalabrene learns to play some damn defense he could be a damn good player.. i also like marbury.

anyways, the cavs will beat orlando... Z vs Howard is a weird matchup. Z likes to take perimiter shots which is an amazing asset he brings to his team. This will draw howard out of the paint, and really i just don't see orlando competing head to head with the cavs and winning 4 games. they will win 2 at the most imo.

i also have the nuggets vs the lakers.... chauncey billups is one of the most clutch players in the NBA.. there is just something about him he is really a special player. Melo/K-Mart/ are real good, and if JR Smith is hot, he is on fire. Nene and Birdman i really like on the defensive end.. they gave dirk a hard time all series. the lakers have been playing like shit to say the least. going 7 games vs the rockets come on they have to be in some sort of mindset right now where they know they need to play better, but losing 3 to the fucking rockets w/out T-Mac and Yao (for some games). the lakers are a better team, but the nuggets have been playing with 100x the intensity and the lakers have been playing like they thought it would be a walk in the park until the met the cavs. i gotta go right now, so i can't say anymore. if the lakers don't step up their game at least 5 notches they won't win the series, but if they play to their potential they will probably win it.. i don't see that happening

Shrimp got reverse pwned
can't even provide a link to back up where I said the Celtics were going to make noise in the playoffs

Top Bottom