Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL at the celtics getting beat

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
I predict this is how the pats season goes down as well

God willing.

Eh, props to the Celtics for real. I think bball teams are the most affected by losing a star player to injury (+ Powe). You're talking about a team that had to put guys like Glen Davis and fucking Scalabrine on the floor waaaay too often in the Playoffs. They still fought as a team and easily produced the best series I've seen in years (vs. Bulls). They should hang their heads high. Magic caught HEAT lastnight. Everything dropped. Pierce looked gassed on D towards the end of this series too. He's no spring chicken.

yankees are looking non-geigh lately

love me some a-roid

walkoffs!!!

can't wait for boston to get swept by toronto this week

yankees are looking non-geigh lately

love me some a-roid

walkoffs!!!

can't wait for boston to get swept by toronto this week

unreal 3 games.

I'm headed to the stadium for the 1st time tomorrow. luxury suite style. self entitled.

As a cavs fan I'm breating a sigh of relief. Even without Garnett that team was still scary. Offensively they did not play well in either series. Pierce and Allen just never caught fire or both series would have been over quick. The magic were exposed as a 3 point shooting team that plays suspect defense........which is going to get them caught against the cavs. The magic can't shoot 3's like that for 4 games........ain't gonna happen. Howard, I love him, he too got exposed as an offensive liability. I couldn't beleive how easily Perkins moved him from the basket ALL 7 games. White boy Scola out in Houston was looking more like "the dream" than Howard. Howard has approx. zero low post moves........unless of course he's close enough to dunk. They'll catch fire for a game or two and extend my cavs to 6 games. The one to watch is going to be over on the west between Denver and L.A. I'm predicting a war.

LOL@ you knot paying attention to me saying the celtics have been done for awhile

Cleveland would have run them over

LOL@ you knot paying attention to me saying the celtics have been done for awhile

Cleveland would have run them over

not so sure. My cavs get tight when the defense get's tough. They still revert to the ole "just pass it to 'bron"......and the celtics are ready for that. The celtics match up better against the cavs than the magic do. I know the magic blew the cavs out in one game during the season, but it's only because Hedo and Lewis were making skyhooks from 40 ft. That's what the magic do. In the playoffs when defense get's tight, they ONLY have the three. The only thing I worry about is who's going to guard Hedo and Lewis? Lebron can take one of em, but who's going to get the other? Nobody the cavs have besides Lebron can guard Lewis or Hedo on the perimeter..........so it's gonna be feast or famine from the 3 line for the magic.

not so sure. My cavs get tight when the defense get's tough. They still revert to the ole "just pass it to 'bron"......and the celtics are ready for that. The celtics match up better against the cavs than the magic do. I know the magic blew the cavs out in one game during the season, but it's only because Hedo and Lewis were making skyhooks from 40 ft. That's what the magic do. In the playoffs when defense get's tight, they ONLY have the three. The only thing I worry about is who's going to guard Hedo and Lewis? Lebron can take one of em, but who's going to get the other? Nobody the cavs have besides Lebron can guard Lewis or Hedo on the perimeter..........so it's gonna be feast or famine from the 3 line for the magic.

we shall see, I'm pulling for Cleveland

Top Bottom