Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol @ 4everhung

swole said:
Maybe, but I think there are 2 major reasons why us bookies aren't profiting like we should. We all know the people running EF don't really care too much about this forum. They tried running the ipod promotion and it went well....but IMO they could be doing SOOO much more with this place.

Think about it. We have about 10 solid people on here everyday, making sure the bookie forum is run smoothly. We have little to no moderation. Why? Because we don't need it. We govern ourselves since the "uppers" don't know what we know. Just listening to our suggestions could really make this place more amazing than it already is.

Whatever, I'm rambling some dumb shit. Either way I'd like to speak with George and give this place an upgrade.
I agree with you. this book forum sets this place apart from other forums,and not just limited to fitness/bodybuilding forums
I frequent an historical/politics/war forum and they have a section for sports arguing
this here allows some interaction between real world events and our play money system
this whole site could be expanded and marketed so much better

Top Bottom