Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lewis Wins!

"by the way Upper Tone, you wouldnt happen to be Lewis's fucking life partner would you?"

Rahman, is that you? :lmao:

What he said was... he wanted to fight Tyson and there are alot of guys out there... he'd fight any one of them. Translation... he'll fight anybody, including Tyson.

Gotta go, Lennox is calling. LMFAO!

UT

UpperTone said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! That's some funny shit. Avoid Tyson? Why? Easy fight for Lewis with a huge pay day. What's to avoid?

The Lewis/Tyson fight will be announced within the next month... I guarantee it.

UT

No that is not funny, it is very true, tyson is THE best boxer in the heavyweight division and will be until he decides to leave boxing.
He has had the biggest impact on the heavyweight division since ALI and is the only boxer in the same weight class who can be compared to him in terms of speed and boxing skill and ability.

We watched a massive documentary on this in college(sports science) and it shows how tyson is years ahead of the rest of the heavyweights at the moment.
He has a natural ability that no one at the moment, or for the last 5 years can match...talk about hollyfeild all you want, he was good yes, but tyson(when at his best) has been the best over all for the last 15 years.
Ability is something someone is born with, and tyson has so much more natural boxing abilty than lewis does.
Skill can be learned, but how much quicker is tyson than lewis?
If, no, when tyson gets inside of lewis's slow jab...he will take him off this planet.

I would say that tyson is not at his best at the moment, but is still better than lewis.
He said himself that he needs a few more fights...i think he will have one more, train his ass off and drop lewis like a bad habbit.

Will be a great fight to see, but in my opinion tyson will dominate if he can get the edge back...if he does, he will be unstoppable.

Welsh shit house I think you're the STUPID one here:

"We watched a massive documentary on this in college(sports science) and it shows how tyson is years ahead of the rest of the heavyweights at the moment.
He has a natural ability that no one at the moment, or for the last 5 years can match..."

Was this documentary 10 years old? If it was, then it would be valid. Not now.

I see you're 18 years old. That would make you 8 the last time Tyson was good. You are young and stupid... go take a nap.

UT

Tyson is way past his prime but that still shows how great he
is if at this stage he can dominate like he does. Lewis on the other hand has incredible talent. Many people forget he had
something like 14 defenses albeit he gets bored with what he
deems are routine opponents and lets his guard down. But
with Tyson, he'll be at his best and will easily outbox and
frustrate him to an easy victory!!

Top Bottom