Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lewis Wins!

ssj-hawk

Like this is news, if anyone thought rockman was going to win, you must dont watch boxing much...

that was a sweet knock out

for those who didnt see the fight lewis dominated by throwing long range shots and establishing his jab from the opening round.

Rahman looked very dry when he stepped into the ring but i dont think that had any thing to do with it, lewis fought a very smart fight. The right hand that dropped rahman was very well timed and turned hasim into a big pile of pudding.

Lewis threw a very stiff, very hard jab that controlled the tempo of the fight and Rahman just could not deal with the reach advantage and pure boxing skills of lewis.

Riddock who? LOL

LEWIS WINS! LEWIS WINS! HA HA I love it when big mouthed lucky punks are knocked down to size. Now for Lewis to put Tyson out of 'our' misery.

UT

ha Lewis vs. Tyson

I would give my left nut to see that but pussy boy Lewis will avoid Tyson at all cost.

bonan said:
ha Lewis vs. Tyson

I would give my left nut to see that but pussy boy Lewis will avoid Tyson at all cost.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! That's some funny shit. Avoid Tyson? Why? Easy fight for Lewis with a huge pay day. What's to avoid?

The Lewis/Tyson fight will be announced within the next month... I guarantee it.

UT

Last edited:
two things, #1- lewis DOES NOT WANT TO FIGHT TYSON

#2- Tyson wants to fight 1-2 more fights before he challanges for a title.

i dont think mike has that much time, lewis will give a shot to somebody else.

"two things, #1- lewis DOES NOT WANT TO FIGHT TYSON"

:confused:

#1 Tyson is the sawed off asshole who keeps being put in jail & biting ears etc...

#2 Lewis is the tall Canadian with the fake British accent.

I point this out because you appear to be confused as to which is which.

#3 Lewis/Tyson is the only HV fght which makes any sense.

#4 Tyson is ready as he'll ever be to get his ass handed to him, so he might as well take the money and get his head pounded in while he can.

#5 if you actually believe Lewis is afraid of Tyson (hell. no HV in the top 10 is araid of Tyson) it just shows you don't know much about boxing.

#6 the ? is not whether Lewis will fight Tyson, but rather the other way around. Mikey knows he'll lose, but the $ will be too much for hm to refuse.

#7 Even Rahman would beat Tyson

#8 We'll probably see a Lewis/K. Johnson fight in Canada b4 L/T, but THIS FIGHT WILL HAPPEN within a year. (assuming Lewis beats Kirk Johnson)

#9 BTW I just found this quote from Lewis... "I want to fight (Mike) Tyson" . Said after Saturday's fight.

UT

Last edited:
Since upper tone is the fucking expert why did he leave out the fact that lewis said "there are other guys who deserve a shot". I know both guys want to cash in on a big money fight like this but i guaruntee that tyson will take 2 more fights and by then Lewis will not want him.

by the way Upper Tone, you wouldnt happen to be Lewis's fucking life partner would you?

even though i dont like Lewis(he might even be a bigger faggot than Upper Tone) he did impress me in the ring saturday night.

Top Bottom