Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk Raider Football

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
MP5 said:
Based on the words "we" and "us" in the above statements would lead me to believe you guys are on the team.:mad:

We = The post author and I & anyone who agrees with me.

But somehow I think you were refering to HI's usage of the words, since it really does make it appear that he is on the Raider's payroll somehow.

Code said:

Rice? Old, but we all knew that.

All told, there are 11 people aged 30 or older on the entire team.
Most of them aren't major contributers.

Wheatley is 30
Rod Woodson is 37
Romanowski is 36
Parella is 33 And not a stellar player
Rick Mirrer is 32 Again, nothing special.
Lincoln Kennedy is 31 and is the cause of most fouls
Jett is 31 and getting less and less action
Gannon is 36
Garner is 30
Tim Brown is 36

And they are STILL a great team...

B True

Code you must not fallow the Raider's or NFL for that matter to close. John Parella is one of the best run stoppers in the NFL and please try to name some one that has dominated Lincoln Kennedy in a game? The best DE he played against this year was Trevor Pryce who is top 5 at his position in the league. Never once did you see Pryce pressure Gannon or even get past Kennedy. On alot of people's lists he is the best OL in the league. As far as none contributors, besides Rick Mirer and James Jett you are badly mistaken. All those on the list are MAJOR contributor's. Lets see Rich Gannon,Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,Charlie Garner. That is the Core of the best Offense in football. R.Woodson has 4 int's and 3 fumble recoveries on the year as well as 2TD resulting from the int's. Romanowski has 50 tackles, 3 sacks and 1int on the season. All these players were on your list so go back to the NFL films theater and watch NFL tonight to gain some more knowledge about the game.

raider2124 said:
Code you must not fallow the Raider's or NFL for that matter to close. John Parella is one of the best run stoppers in the NFL and please try to name some one that has dominated Lincoln Kennedy in a game? The best DE he played against this year was Trevor Pryce who is top 5 at his position in the league. Never once did you see Pryce pressure Gannon or even get past Kennedy. On alot of people's lists he is the best OL in the league. As far as none contributors, besides Rick Mirer and James Jett you are badly mistaken. All those on the list are MAJOR contributor's. Lets see Rich Gannon,Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,Charlie Garner. That is the Core of the best Offense in football. R.Woodson has 4 int's and 3 fumble recoveries on the year as well as 2TD resulting from the int's. Romanowski has 50 tackles, 3 sacks and 1int on the season. All these players were on your list so go back to the NFL films theater and watch NFL tonight to gain some more knowledge about the game.

Kennedy also has the most offsides in the division.

Don't get me wrong, I love the raiders. But most of the starters have 1-3 years quality playing time left. Romanowski is NOT what he used to be.

My list was to demonstrate the age of the team, squirt.

Please give me Mirer's stats for this season, or Jett's. I simply don't recall either making an impact on this season.

Then explain yourself better! The way you stated yourself it sounds like you are saying all the players you listed were "not major contributor's". As I stated in my first post Mirer nor Jett have done anything I agree. Oh ya and your stat about Lincoln Kennedy being called for the most offside penalties in the divison could be true but I will deal with that if I have the best OL in the league! SQUIRT

Raider, the only reason Trevor Pryce or any other Bronco did not get any penetration on Gannon was because that dumbfuck Ray Rhodes was utilizing a 3 man rush, just like he did yesterday when the Broncos lost to the gayass Colts. He is a worthless defensive coordinator!

That is true but there is no doubt that Lincoln Kennedy is arguably the best OL in football and the Raiders do have the best OL in football!

Top Bottom