Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Way to get Testosterone injections?

Papa Lion said:
well first things first... good luck finding a med you only shoot every three months.... or even once a month, once a week isn't even really rec'd as I said bi-weekly injections are really what you are lookin for!! because you want to keep your blood levels as stable as possible to prevent increased risk of sides which are more common with spikes in your blood levels!!

appreciate your feedback. what are your thoughts regarding the product Nebido? (1 injection every 12 weeks, approved in Mexico, not yet approved in the US) Looked at the published data and blood levels look excellent, which is why it's approved in other countries and the US soon (imo).

Recently, I've had one injection of T Cypionate (physician prescribed) and gained 9 lbs (now down to 8 lbs) and significant strength. I took it mostly to help recover from a surgery, but knew plenty well that overall muscle mass and strength would be gained. I don't think that particular doctor is going to prescribe again, and I don't want to blow hundreds of $$$ -and more importantly precious time- finding another physician in the US. So I'm considering the Mexico option.

That said, if the Nebido provides similar gains to the T testosterone cypionate, but 3X as long, then I'm fine. That's all I'm looking for at this point.

Anyone out there have any experience with Nebido?
martinis

nuh_mizer said:
You might be a cop :rolleyes:

Anyway, United States laws only apply within the United States. You can do whatever you want outside the country as long as it's legal in whatever country you're in.

Now go forth with a clear conscience.

Actually, you are incorrect here......Kind of. This has nothing to do with gear, but it does deal with Cuban Cigars. If you are an American citizen, technically, it is illegal to smoke Cuban cigars in ANY COUNTRY!

I didn't believe this either until I read the editorial in the June 2007 edition of Cigar Aficionado. So if you are in Canada, where Cuban cigars are legal, and you purchase one and smoke it, YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW.

How does this affect gear? As long as the gear you are using is not of CUBAN orgin, you are good to go. So feel free to enjoy your twice a week walk into Mexico and get growing. I am jelous.

martimcarthur said:
Newbee here. Serious question:

Hypothetically, let's say that I live near the Mexican border and decide to go across the border, receive weekly T injections from a Mexican physician and then walk back across the border.

I realize this may not be the cheapest way to do it, but is there anything illegal about this scenario?
I'm trying to stay within the laws of the land (...you can stop laughing now).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your feedback.

Martinis

What border?
:evil:

partagus said:
Actually, you are incorrect here......Kind of. This has nothing to do with gear, but it does deal with Cuban Cigars. If you are an American citizen, technically, it is illegal to smoke Cuban cigars in ANY COUNTRY!

I didn't believe this either until I read the editorial in the June 2007 edition of Cigar Aficionado. So if you are in Canada, where Cuban cigars are legal, and you purchase one and smoke it, YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW.

How does this affect gear? As long as the gear you are using is not of CUBAN orgin, you are good to go. So feel free to enjoy your twice a week walk into Mexico and get growing. I am jelous.

really?? I'm gonna have to do lil leg work an find out how the fuck that works?? I undersatnd the whole trade embargo thing... but I didn't know that it would apply to US citizens in another country!! hmmm

ok just got back from google... yeah in 2004 the US tightened the trade embargo to expand beyond our borders and US citizens can't have anything to do with Cuban products of any kind!!

however for the other stuff I said it still applies as we are only to follow the laws in the country we are in/visiting... nothin more nothing less!! I had a look through my passport an it said the same thing... act in accordinance with the laws of the country you are in... however it said nothing about still abiding by US laws while in a foreign land!! laws are even different from state to state!! you can't get busted for going to vegas and gambling (or banging a hooker) when you return to your home state

Top Bottom