Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal Steroids Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Diesel
  • Start date Start date
J

Jack Diesel

Hey how did they get the legalization of Marijuana bill in California going. There has to be a way to get a legalize AS bill in NY. Its on my christmas list to santa every year.

Man I hate to say it would take so much lobbying etc to get it going, and so long to convince enough people (in terms of years or decades) PLUS people would probably be afraid of getting busted because alot of the pro-roids people would be so blatantly huge from the gear, the gov would love to pick on em.

Yep, .0005% of the population trying to legalize it, not looking good.

all drugs should be legalized to prevent crime, but the reason why steroids will never be legal is because of all the teenagers that would pop 1000mg/wk of anadrol and kill themselves after a few years.

Thats like saying legalize murder so that its not a crime :) LoL

Good points though, if it was readily available alot of people would fuck themselves up on it, an interesting dilemna.

well legalizing it is, of course, the "correct" thing to do...under "medical supervision," but it ain't gonna happen
in our life time. Way too much political bullshit...it all comes down to who's getting paid...the mighty dollar rules the roost. We should all demand a few dollars from our supplement companies to donate to the bodybuilding lobbyist...is there one??? Any luck cash cow Weider will reach into his pockets to help? seeing he's the one who's made the most off of us??????????????

my political 2 cents...

Dr.M said:
Thats like saying legalize murder so that its not a crime :) LoL

Good points though, if it was readily available alot of people would fuck themselves up on it, an interesting dilemna.

Yeah, kind of like if alcohol and tobacco were legal, everyone would be fucking themselves up on that stuff. Good think they are illegal. or .... hmmm.......

Top Bottom