Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lee Priest??

KillerLoop said:
Who cares if Lee signed with MuscleTech. I am happy for him as now he has the finances to take care of himself and to build bigger cycles :D

I'd rather see Lee pasted all over Musclemag then Kovacs!!

Very good point there.

lee is a good guy trying to make a living in the sport...why would you want to down play him for that?whether it's muscletech,pro-lab or weider...???does it really make a difference...!!!???each one of these supp companies is a by-product of one another...

> but do you think he's really getting twice as much with TW

I don't know if he really get's that much of a better deal but it would be good considering the alternatives.

Besides , he is the perfect poster boy for the company because the have had there reputation dragged through shit because of Kovacs with his revolting , disgraceful , and pathetic excuse of a bodybuilder physique and his absurd claims to be the strongest future Mr.O in the world.

Lee isn't with ProLab anymore because he demanded more money for his next contract. ProLab wouldn't give so Lee Priest moved on.
Straight from the source..

Yeah, I guess I'd say it sucks, but how many of you would turn away a big contract. Lee's gotta eat and pay bills folks. We all hate MT, but this is business.

Yeah, I understand, hes gotta do what hes gotta do. Lee is still the man!

And yes, it will be nice to see him instead of Kovacs.

Now if they could only stop making the damn adds longer than the real articles!

How the hell else do you think a pro bodybuilder is going to make a living? You can't do it on contest winnings unless you win the Olympia every year and even then that prize covers their drugs, supplements, and food for a year. They can't sign a fucking contract with Tyokkyo Labs or Organon so get over it.

Top Bottom