Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron James signs with Nike..

Don't worry. Lebron James is probably going to need that money for attorneyl fees he's going to be paying sometime during his career.

gettinlarger said:

Nah. Although having millions of dollars thrown at me for not even being a professional yet would be cool.

I just hope "King" James is all he's cracked up to be. The NBA isnt high school ...

I can tell you this, the pro's will be all over him when he gets in the league. They don't like someone stealing their attention. When shaq first got in the league it was the same way, especially during his first all star game. They went so far as to triple and quadruple team him when he got the ball.

The Nature Boy said:

I can tell you this, the pro's will be all over him when he gets in the league. They don't like someone stealing their attention. When shaq first got in the league it was the same way, especially during his first all star game. They went so far as to triple and quadruple team him when he got the ball.
I agree 100%. He can have all of the endorsement in the world - You gotta earn your stripes in the League.

I think its kinda too much too soon. If he came to the League and dominated his first year or two then at least he proved himself in the pros (runnin highschoolers on ESPN dont count! lol)

Top Bottom