Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LeBron James on HGH

LeBron has really looked the same since High School- of course with natural maturity and growth he is bigger now. He was overly developed in High School and a specimen in the NBA. I never say never (aka Anderson Silva UFC) but unless he has been using since High School, I think he is clean.

At his level and development I certainly wouldn't doubt it at all.

No way...too much to lose if true. We have to accept some athletes are freak of natures. One of the most ripped, muscular people I ever met through my job was this homeless guy who lived in and out of jail. I asked him what he did to maintain his physique and he said push ups and sit ups as me munched on a burrito. Genetics my friends is the most important of all.

No way...too much to lose if true. We have to accept some athletes are freak of natures. One of the most ripped, muscular people I ever met through my job was this homeless guy who lived in and out of jail. I asked him what he did to maintain his physique and he said push ups and sit ups as me munched on a burrito. Genetics my friends is the most important of all.

you dont think lance armstrong had a lot to lose?

Sure but he was a flat out scum bag selfish mofo that used his cancer to have people fell sorry for him. Lebron has the potential to be one of the best ever. He's just amazing athlete that would've been great playing any sport.

I agree on the freaks of nature stuff. Thats just the way stuff is. Jumping, same thing. White people can't jump. White people werent tribal hunting, and were the lazy ones using guns. Thats where the athleticism comes from. I have been thinking about survival of the fittest, evolution a little bit lately. Note: Before 1900, you never heard of mentally challeneged people much in stories and whatnot. Why? They got eaten by something. Survival of the fittest. People that die in wars..................No offense, but aside wrong place wrong time, they might not have been smarter than their oppenent. Or not as fit as their opponent. Or not as quiet as their comrades. When I look at my father, I see a man who had to kill hundreds and hundreds of people, and a man that survived all the odds to have me. A much better hunter than I, sacrifising everything he likes such as food, tobbacco, etc to get his game.

I am not a hunter anymore, but maybe someone can get something out of this, hopefully respect for the way many cultures in this world live, not needing what modern day society does and enjoying their lives more perhaps.

With that said, some people do just have good genetics, but dont be jealous because your probably more gifted in another area. Also, do you really wanna play 160 basketball games this year? Not a whole lotta time for the gym, or anything but basketball. Your ferrari goes undriven most of the time, and your wives probably with the puerto rican gardner whom you didnt know happens to have worked at a ladies club before some rich lady sent him to tech school for horiculture.

Top Bottom