Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lay it on me (aka critique my physique)

vin01

New member
Current Stats:
5'9''
22 y/o
187 lbs
18% bf :worried:

Wrist: 7" Calf: 14.5" Chest: 43.5" Shoulders: 49"
Arm: 15.75" Neck: 16.5" Thigh: 25" Waist: 34"
Hips: 35.5" Forearm: 12"

http://tinypic.com/jsc02e.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc07a.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0ao.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0ef.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0ft.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0lu.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0nd.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0sz.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jsc0ux.jpg

Goals: 190 lbs at 10% bf, get waist down to 32. No other goals size-wise.

I know I'm fat. I'm workin' on it. Where do you think I could use the most improvement in terms of becoming proportional??

Thanks to all.
 
you're not fat at all bro. but u cold use some improvements in size just about everywhere. you're legs however look pretty big. you're goals are definetly attainable. have you used AS yet?
 
Thanks bro. No AAS. I am not there yet in terms of my dieting and natural potential.

These pics were taken AFTER a ~2 week layoff due to holiday vacation at school. I can notice (and feel) a deflated effect because of this.

Probbaly not the best time to take pics.
 
Consider them "before" pix! You have a good base & you are at the height of your natural testosterone production. All you gotta do is hit it hard, eat like you want to build, but not like you want to chunk out. And you are golden!
 
"No AAS. I am not there yet in terms of my dieting and natural potential."

fuckin' A man! K to you on that one!
 
you look thick naturally but you need a lot of work fine tuning your physique. cut some of that fat boy before we start calling you fatboy. your chest need work. nice upper back and arms.
 
Thanks guys.

I'll cross the AAS path when I get there (if I ever do).

It's funny you say my chest needs work. When I look at myself I feel like my chest is out of proportion, I've just always had a larger chest my whole life.

Regardless, Tuesday I start another 5x5 and cutting diet, so I'll update periodically with progress pics.
 
vin01 said:
It's funny you say my chest needs work. When I look at myself I feel like my chest is out of proportion, I've just always had a larger chest my whole life.
.

well maybe it is the pics, the angles you took. you need work on your upper chest. a leaner midsection would make a huge difference in your overall appearance vin.
 
Bro not bad.your looking to drop 8% bdyfat and put on about 20lbs of muscle is gonna take some time.I suggest lifting heavy for 3-4 months then do a 12 week cutter to see where you stand.Good luck bro suprise us dont show no pictures for a while then come back and say check this shitout before and after.Jd
 
well, you definitely can stand to lose a bunch of bodyfat, cause i'm not seeing much if any definition in your muscles...

you seem to have a good base to start, so i would do an 8 week cutter and go from there... i'm of the school, that i try to keep my BF as low as i can all the time... i don't go for that blowing up to a fat ass and then cutting later...

that's just me though...

good luck...
 
Jedzenie , jedzenie, jedzenie. FOOD FOOD FOOD.
It all comes with due time.
 
Top Bottom