Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers is a lock!! Let's get it up cane :)

U put it up then I'll take ur lil punk ass karma haha...
Don't make me snap shot my gambling history for comparison ;)

Point spreads at -5 for lakers right now, once it's confirmed that Colby is for sure playing that will go up... I already got my money in on bodog, the gamble before the gamble lol...

(Sports Network) - The Los Angeles Lakers hope to have Kobe Bryant back in the lineup tonight when the club kicks off a brief two-game road trip in Memphis.

The Lakers' superstar has missed the previous five games, including last Thursday's heartbreaking 87-86 loss to Boston in LA. Ray Allen scored a game- high 24 points in that one.

Bryant continues to struggle with a sprained left ankle as well as an injury to the tendon outside the lower left leg. The Lakers dropped their first game in five tries without the star guard against the Celtics, failing to take care of a situation Bryant usually thrives in.

Veteran Derek Fisher was called on to fire the last shot to win it, a jumper under pressure that didn't even draw iron from the high right elbow as time expired.

Pau Gasol scored 22 points with seven rebounds, Ron Artest added 15 points and eight rebounds for the Lakers. Andrew Bynum totaled 14 points and nine rebounds, and Lamar Odom compiled 13 points and 14 rebounds.

"Our defense gave us an opportunity to win, but we couldn't get it done," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "We had good shots, but we couldn't convert."

LA's extended four-day break figures to help Bryant, who is now just 34 points behind Reggie Miller (25,279) for 13th on the all-time NBA scoring list.

The Grizzlies, meanwhile, are coming off a win over hapless New Jersey on Sunday. Rudy Gay poured in 29 points and grabbed eight rebounds in that one as Memphis rallied in the second half to defeat the Nets, 104-94, at the IZOD Center.

O.J. Mayo added 24 points, seven assists and six rebounds for the Grizzlies, who had lost six of seven coming in. Zach Randolph tallied his sixth straight double-double of 18 points and 10 rebounds, while Marc Gasol, Pau's younger brother, donated 16 and eight boards for the victors.

"We really did a good job moving the ball, especially in the second half," Gay said. "Coach had the confidence in me tonight. We were really moving the ball well tonight. Give compliments to our team. We had a really unselfish group tonight."

The Grizz snapped a five-game skid to the Lakers with a 95-93 win in Memphis on Feb. 1.

Top Bottom