Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L.A fans the most spoiled little ninnies in all of pro sports?

you'll never see that happen in SD or SF.....and anyway, most of those people in the arena aren't even native californians. That's something I learned while living there, native californians are actually pretty chill folk. The people in CA that irritated me often were from other parts of the country who came to CA as some sort of status move. Especially LA.....that town is probably 50% or more transplants.

You are exactly right. But the goes for other cities too. It's like when you are the new guy in town everyone is like oh he's from xxxx he can't be that good.

I didn't see the first half so correct me if I"m wrong, but it didn't look like the cavs were "on" either. Until the last 4-5 minutes Lebron was missing most his shots. They just pounded every board. That's good news that the cavs can have an off night and still scrap out a win against the defending champs.

Top Bottom