Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L.A fans the most spoiled little ninnies in all of pro sports?

redsamurai

Banned
I understand the backyard shed beating handed out by the cavs yesterday was ugly......but that's still the premier team in the NBA and they just won a championship, so wtf? Why the tantrums from the crowd? Can you be more unapreciative than that?

discuss:coffee:

yesterday showed the epitomy of every Laker fan, first in the league, defending champs, 20-4, at home on x-mas and they're booing their team in the first ten minutes, then five min later chanting "mvp"

real classy kobe

@ 1:17, watch the elbow after he gets stuffed

cus 90% of the lower level PSL owners in Staples are even LA natives, lol @ Beckham and Van Dam throwing foam

shaq needs to reeducate Kobe on what happens when he snipes a cav......that was a bullshit move and he only did it to Mo cause he's the smallest guy on the floor. Kobe is and will always be a spoiled little chickenshit faggot.

yesterday showed the epitomy of every Laker fan, first in the league, defending champs, 20-4, at home on x-mas and they're booing their team in the first ten minutes, then five min later chanting "mvp"

real classy kobe

Meh. Just a manifestation of the inconsistent, bi polar, skitzoid nature of liberal Californians.

Meh. Just a manifestation of the inconsistent, bi polar, skitzoid nature of liberal Californians.

you'll never see that happen in SD or SF.....and anyway, most of those people in the arena aren't even native californians. That's something I learned while living there, native californians are actually pretty chill folk. The people in CA that irritated me often were from other parts of the country who came to CA as some sort of status move. Especially LA.....that town is probably 50% or more transplants.

i would expect more of a player who is being compared to MJ

and that goes for both kobe and lebron... Real dick decision by kobe on shoving mo williams and lebron in the past has shown that he has a bad temper

fbe1w8.jpg

2a634op.jpg

69dmv5.jpg

34j50g8.jpg

2i0cd5i.jpg

Top Bottom