Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe - innocent or guilty (You be the jury)

Kobe innocent or guilty?

• innocent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • guilty

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

SV2

There is definitely something shady surrounding the whole story, I think Kobe probably did a no no... doest matter.. He will never do jail time, im $ure he will find $ome way to avoid $pending any time in jail..

I'm sorry I do not know the story in details, was he at a Spa when this occured, was it a Spa Spa or a stress release whorehouse type Spa?

He is guilty!

yeah, imus is great.

wait, i take that back. imus sucks, but the rest of his staff is great.

bernard, sid, bo, and janice are all fucking great.

The Nature Boy said:
actually I shouldn't say anything negative about imus. I've never really listened to his show, but Howard Stern has filled my head with such negativity towards him that I'm biased without actually listening, which is pretty bad.

why do they hate each other?

janice dean is pretty hot. well...not in the picture in her bio..that's for fucking sure.

actually I shouldn't say anything negative about imus. I've never really listened to his show, but Howard Stern has filled my head with such negativity towards him that I'm biased without actually listening, which is pretty bad.

p0ink said:

why do they hate each other?

janice dean is pretty hot.

stern said imus was a total prick to him when they were both working at WNBC. Stern was just moving on up in the business and imus was the man at the time.

and I'm sure a lot of it is macho rivalry shit.

Top Bottom