Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Klu - Tennessee vs the Gators...

ok tennessee sucked
but they also got some bad calls
sawastea u need to find me a Florida pic:( and ill keep it in my avatar for a month
ughhhhhhhhhhh
10k to sawastea and 5 k to....freakmonster

SoKlueles said:
ok tennessee sucked
but they also got some bad calls
sawastea u need to find me a Florida pic:( and ill keep it in my avatar for a month
ughhhhhhhhhhh
10k to sawastea and 5 k to....freakmonster

Bad calls? Hell no they didn't. UT just sucks balls times ten. It's that simple.

The turnover on the punt return was the turn-around of the game.

Playing two QB's is retarded, but I think they finally realized that after the 1st quarter. It was simple fundamentals that UT choked on and it cost them.

Hell the #4 team scores 7 points in a game. What a bunch of undercoached, overtalented losers.

alien amp pharm said:
Bad calls? Hell no they didn't. UT just sucks balls times ten. It's that simple.

The turnover on the punt return was the turn-around of the game.

Playing two QB's is retarded, but I think they finally realized that after the 1st quarter. It was simple fundamentals that UT choked on and it cost them.

Hell the #4 team scores 7 points in a game. What a bunch of undercoached, overtalented losers.
well i saw a bad call near the end....but i guess by then it didnt matter
Your right, TN sucked :(

If I were you Klu I wouldn't bet on Tenn. for the rest of the year. They aren't so good.

Their ranking is ridiculous. Should be 20th.

Top Bottom