Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush split

Probably because she always broke their plans to do photo shoots. She even skipped out on his birthday.... LOL but I did think they were cute together.

Probably because she always broke their plans to do photo shoots. She even skipped out on his birthday.... LOL but I did think they were cute together.

she's fat and hideous which is only exceeded by her exceptionally obnoxious voice

she's fat and hideous which is only exceeded by her exceptionally obnoxious voice

are you fucking kidding me? that chick (forget her personality for a moment)is damn near close to PERFECT. that's how a WOMAN should be fucking built.

you cock loving fagggggggot

are you fucking kidding me? that chick (forget her personality for a moment)is damn near close to PERFECT. that's how a WOMAN should be fucking built.

Her sister, Kourtney (knot the bitch from the Amazon) is much hawter

and the first time that bitch started that whining cadence I'd punch her in the throat

I do think Kourtney is cuter than Kim naturally but when Kim gets dolled up she looks the best and she definitely has the best body. Khloe is well... the other one. :)

ur fucking gay maing. she looks like a goddamn dude! major man face. hot body, but NOTHING compared to kim.

kourtney_kardashian_maxim_06.jpg

Top Bottom