Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keyshawn Johnson is an overrated Possesion reciever

one more thing: keenan mccardell would be considered "not as good" as keyshawn johnson, correct? check that mofo's stats!!! out performs keyshawn regularly, yet is the number 2 receiver on the jags...

However, I like Moss better. He has the reach and his speed is hardly matched. Although, arrogant at times-I thing recievers, exspecially, need to be in order to stay on top of there game of competiveness.

Moss might have a bad year if he can't get the death out of his head.

I heard he is thinking of quitting over it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hope he doesn't quit-I think he a star. He should play for his dead bro.

True that, Randy Moss is the most exciting player in the game right now, I doubt he will quit, especially after signing his contract...

Thick dog said:
I saw an interview with him the other day, where he states that he wants to be the team leader and main focal point of the team. I think tha the wants to be Michael Irvin so bad that he can't stand it, but he lacks Irvin's explosive burst(especially early in his career) that allows Irvin to stretch the filed and run after the catch. In 5 years, Keyshawn has posted only 2 1000 yd seasons, and has only had 2 plays of more than 50 yds. Granted, he hasn't had great QB play his whole careeer, but he is basically a high priced possession reciever, not a bigtime playmaker.

I disagree-if you look at his stats. It contadicts what you just said. NO offense though.

Keyshawn sucks. All mouth and no substance.

I agree with Wodin in the fact that Keyshawn needs to retool his game so to speak. However until he does, he will always be a posession reciever at best. I also don't think Brad Johnson is the answer either. There offensive philosophy is one of the worst in the NFL. Ultra conservative.

I think I am the first Jets fan on this post

Keyshawn is not overrated, he has had top flight QB only one year in his entire career(98). Is he Moss? No, but who is. While Keyshawn is not an explosive deep threat, there is no other receiver in the game who can win the battle for the catch like Keyshawn. On top of that he has been a clutch player ever since he was at USC. Remember, Irvin was shakey until Aikman came into his own.

Also, that trade looks like a winner for my boys as we had an awesome draft that could produce as many as 3 pro bowlers.:fro:

Top Bottom