Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keyshawn Johnson is an overrated Possesion reciever

Thick dog

I saw an interview with him the other day, where he states that he wants to be the team leader and main focal point of the team. I think tha the wants to be Michael Irvin so bad that he can't stand it, but he lacks Irvin's explosive burst(especially early in his career) that allows Irvin to stretch the filed and run after the catch. In 5 years, Keyshawn has posted only 2 1000 yd seasons, and has only had 2 plays of more than 50 yds. Granted, he hasn't had great QB play his whole careeer, but he is basically a high priced possession reciever, not a bigtime playmaker.

LOL!!!

Irvin was da shit.

keyshawn needs to retool his game ala Chris Charter. He would do himself a world of good that way.

Keyshawn defineitely has skills and very good hands. He could take some lessons from Irvin on being more physical and how to get away with pushing off. I am a Cowboys fan and always liked Michael Irvin, especially when he came out of Miami, but I have to admit, the refs let his ass get away with murder. I remembe ron many occasion in the early to mid 90's his battles with Terrel Buckley, back when the Pack couldn't beat the Cowboys to save their lives. He would run a 5 yard out, knock Tbuck on the ground while the ball was in the air, catch it, then step over Tbuck and run for a big game. It would happen repeatedly, and was hilarious.

Thick dog said:
I saw an interview with him the other day, where he states that he wants to be the team leader and main focal point of the team. I think tha the wants to be Michael Irvin so bad that he can't stand it, but he lacks Irvin's explosive burst(especially early in his career) that allows Irvin to stretch the filed and run after the catch. In 5 years, Keyshawn has posted only 2 1000 yd seasons, and has only had 2 plays of more than 50 yds. Granted, he hasn't had great QB play his whole careeer, but he is basically a high priced possession reciever, not a bigtime playmaker.

overrated??? his stats are awesome

do not use the word "awesome"... that word is reserved for randy moss and jerry rice...

Top Bottom