Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ken Shamrock

MidwestJ

Where is he these days? I saw on the Best Sports Show on fox that him and Tito Ortiz are gonna get it on. I hope Ken wipes the floor with ortiz.

I don't know if Ken is still with the WFF or not. I'm sure he has been training for this fight.

I think Tito will have a hard time getting the takedown. If he can, i think he has a good chance. He should be able to pass Kens guard. However Tito is not afraid to work from inside the guard. I think this fight will go to whoever gets the top position on the ground. If they stay standing up it could go either way. Good match up.

T Bone

DownUnder23 said:
ken has been out of the wwe for quite some time now!

You use an exclamation point like i should know this. heh heh

Sorry, i don't pay much attention to pro wresling. My exwife got me into it for a few years. I haven't really watched it since the merger.

I saw him very recently on a PPV commercial for some new pro rasslin BS called TNA or some shit. Tito was ripping on him about it on the Best damn sports show, and Shamrock was defending it, saying after he whups Tito hell be making twice as much money as him wrasslin.

with the UFC not allowing shoes, and the fact that Tito didnt get heelhooked by some serious submission artists at ADCC, I highly doubt Shamrock by heelhook.

Shamrock was the first heavyweight champion for Jerry Jarrett's TNA wrestling. (Total Nonstop Action). It is affiliated with the NWA. (Severn used to be the champ).

As far as the Tito fight goes. Tito didn't have any problem taking down Vladamir Matushenko (sp) who is a world class wrestler. I think he will be able to get Shamrock down.

I forsee a quick exchange standing. Push up to the fence, body lock takedown and ground and pound from within Shamrocks guard. repeat each and every round.

Zen

Top Bottom