Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keloggs & Bread

Different opinions?? Are you reading the same post as I? We all agree that 99% of cereal are bunk, and ALL WHITE BREAD.........a few years ago I ate all the cereal you could handle and white bread sandwhiches......I was prob. 18%bf then........I'm sub 9% now..........

Ok seeing white bread is a "nono", what do you say about toasted white bread - is this acceptable or is this also a bad idea.. Lets assume we are thinking of four slices a day medium cut.

UgoBoSS said:
Ok seeing white bread is a "nono", what do you say about toasted white bread - is this acceptable or is this also a bad idea.. Lets assume we are thinking of four slices a day medium cut.
Are you serious????? Cmon.......

Whelp, yoy have wasted my f-ing time with your idiotic questions........Plus the fact that you think you are humerous.........I'm done............

UgoBoSS said:

Think about it--- does burning the white bread really change its gi level and change the fact that its starchy. WOW!!!

JKurz1 said:
Different opinions?? Are you reading the same post as I? We all agree that 99% of cereal are bunk, and ALL WHITE BREAD.........a few years ago I ate all the cereal you could handle and white bread sandwhiches......I was prob. 18%bf then........I'm sub 9% now..........

You look shredded so that has to be good advice. But in another thread you said that you were possibly at your non-competition best, 250Lbs and 12% whilst not shy of pizza and beer. Unless you're looking for competition striations 4 slices of bread a day aren't going to do that much harm are they?

Top Bottom