Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Idea: Will the US attempt to shoot down the N Korean Missile

Phenom78

Assuming of course they launch. The idea has been thrown out there as a possibility by Gerbin and others.

I'd bet on that one

nice thread and no one cares fuck off. i hope u get bombed.

By the way..

When you say "toilet" do you mean the newspapers you lay out in the corner, or the entire country of Canada?

Phenom78 said:
By the way..

When you say "toilet" do you mean the newspapers you lay out in the corner, or the entire country of Canada?
hhahaha if u only knew. if u only knew

Wootoom said:
hhahaha if u only knew. if u only knew

I was being kind. I already reasoned there wasn't a sufficient IQ in your household to think up the newspaper trick.

Be careful where you step

Phenom78 said:
I was being kind. I already reasoned there wasn't a sufficient IQ in your household to think up the newspaper trick.

Be careful where you step
or else what u fuckin homo. what ur shoes. omg. what u gonna do? beat me up?

Wootoom said:
or else what u fuckin homo. what ur shoes. omg. what u gonna do? beat me up?

LMFAO

You really are a retard. Have someone smarter than you (read: any kid over 5) explain it to you.

what ur shoes lol

Stupid douche

Would be tough to guage the odds on that. Would definately be cool if we could track and shoot down that missile. Would give a lot of nations pause over the act. China and Russia especially. North Korea would call it a malfunction or telekinesis from Kim Jong-il.

redguru said:
Would be tough to guage the odds on that. Would definately be cool if we could track and shoot down that missile. Would give a lot of nations pause over the act. China and Russia especially. North Korea would call it a malfunction or telekinesis from Kim Jong-il.

2 or 3 to 1 should be enough to get bets swinging both ways.

Some politicians in the know have already thrown it out as a possibility.

The problem is there is a lot of downside if you miss re: public relations. But it would be masterful if it succeeded.

Top Bottom