Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Forum

Come on guys and gals, come on over to the EF Karma Bookie Forum, there are some great bets up on the board. Take a chance...live a little!

BTW...Thanks for the donation. :D

CrazyRussian said:
im gonna go wager all my K. bye

EDIT: Hey if KillahBee or Tiger88 reads this..can I have my 1000 Karma back *cough* thanks..just temporarily
<p>Did you know that You also get more Karma when you become a Platinum Member of the forums. Now you get 500 Karma hits for each month of a Platinum Membership that you invest in. Get a Month to Month membership and you get 500 Karma hits when you join and 500 more EVERY time your membership renews. Choose the three month membership which includes a fourth month free, and you'll get 2000 karma hits when you join plus 2000 more every time the membership renews. The six month membership includes three months free, 4500 Karma hits plus a 1000 karma hit bonus. The one year membership comes with 7 months free, 9500 karma hits plus a 3000 karma hit bonus. And the Lifetime membership includes 20,000 karma hits. You can also <a href="http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karmastore.php" target="_blank">buy more Karma and other fun stuff at George Spellwin's Karma Store</a> - and Platinum Members always get twice as much Karma for what they spend. </p><p>Click here to <a href="https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/order.php?price_group=-1" target="_blank">become a Platinum Member today</a>.</p>

All bets are for American sports on the KB forum....any plats gonna post up bets for the premiership football (soccer)?

Jay Cartwright said:
All bets are for American sports on the KB forum....any plats gonna post up bets for the premiership football (soccer)?
I'm going to set-up a world cup tourny
I need to research the brackets and figure bracket/round odds
and then an overall deal(early)
and then an overall deal as the teams are attrited

Jay Cartwright said:

id love to bet on that

p.s if your not a manc your a wank

Top Bottom