Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just saw the rise and rise of...tyson

The best ever IMO, I dont care about all the other bullshit (legal troubles, divorces, money, etc.). He is one of the most interesting people of all time I think.

Can you imagine where he would be today if he didn't surround himself with a bunch of money hungry, pathegic, wannabe groupies? He would be a multi-millionaire as opposed to an old, overrated boxer well past his prime and one step away from bankruptcy. He still packs a punch....but with the hard life he has lead....he has little left comparitively speaking.

the thing that struck me the most was his build at around 14. i swear he must've weighed over 200 pounds of solid muscle. and faster than you might think too. and those punches; you can almost feel them yourself! g'damn

U never really know what is going on in other peoples lifes until u take the time to listen or open your eyes

I too have seen that the rise and rise of Tyson, and i must say, he a wounded man and people should not be quick to condem him.

A person's heart is as deep as many oceans, and u never really know what is going in them

There was an HBO movie about him..i think the name was just "Tyson", I really liked it, the actor who played him resembled him and had a very similar physique and imitated him perfectly..i wish i could buy it somewhere..gotta look for it. You couldnt help but feel for him and respect him early in his career. he was a teenage heavyweight dropping grown men on their ass. He was practically raised as a young man by his trainer , who then passed away. I think that had a major impact on his mental state, that guy was like his father.

biteme said:
I always wanted to meet him. I'm fascinated by him. My dad saw him on an elevator in Vegas. Said he had an aura about him that said, "Don't fuck with me." Said he was short and built like a tank.

For the love of jebus Mike Tyson was not SHORT.

5ft 11in is not short.

Everyone looks short to me, and his stocky wide build can be deceiving with respect to height, but he didnt look 5'11 to me. Shy of that in my opinion. My brother is 5'11 and he looked smaller

Top Bottom