Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just saw the rise and rise of...tyson

SAGAT

just saw that show on MTV, it was about mike tyson, damn that guy had a shitty life. hearing all that shit makes it seem predestined that he was gonna wind up the way he has now. the man has been used by nearly everyone in his surroundings (or at least that's what i concluded from it).
did have some cool clips of him knocking people the fuck out though. loved the footage against berbick, one hook made him fall down three times. damn.
discuss...

that guy was a monster back then

Incredible speed for a heavy weight.

Conversely the most pathetic thing I have ever seen was that interview with him and then wife Robin Givens. He was punked in front of tens of millions

Btw, saw him in person up around Bernardsville back in the day. Was an even scarier looking mo fo in person

JerseyArt said:
Btw, saw him in person up around Bernardsville back in the day. Was an even scarier looking mo fo in person

I always wanted to meet him. I'm fascinated by him. My dad saw him on an elevator in Vegas. Said he had an aura about him that said, "Don't fuck with me." Said he was short and built like a tank.

an interesting story.

biteme said:
I always wanted to meet him. I'm fascinated by him. My dad saw him on an elevator in Vegas. Said he had an aura about him that said, "Don't fuck with me." Said he was short and built like a tank.

Its funny thats exactly how I thought of him, boith in the ring, and in person.

Remember how relentless he was . Guys just trying to get away from him, and him slipping under the punches, and just bam bam bam

JerseyArt said:
Its funny thats exactly how I thought of him, boith in the ring, and in person.

Remember how relentless he was . Guys just trying to get away from him, and him slipping under the punches, and just bam bam bam

I'd like to get all of his fights on CD. I don't think there ever was a more dominating fighter when he was in his prime. He rarely even lost a round. Guys were just trying to survive.

Top Bottom