Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got Tickets Section 131 Row 1 .. For steelers vs Jets game..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

for anyone who cares thats directly behind the steelers bench.. so if you watch the game expect to see me on tv WOHOOOOO..

dude honestly stop posting in my fucking threads or i'm gonna hack your account and delete it

even though its a shitty game to go to i'm like a little kid in a candy store .. hopefully i get to shake all my fav players hands..

Phaded's Backyard Tailgating Family Event

Tailgating at Home

Poor families who can't always make it to the game can still have fun tailgating at home. Have a pregame party outside around the barbecue, with family-friendly foods and fun games.

The Perfect Game Plan
Regardless of location, the success of a tailgate party relies on an "all hands on deck" approach. Be sure to recruit your husband and the kids to help in planning and executing your backyard version of this time-honored tradition.

Just be honest and tell us your watching it at home....
See above.

Phaded said:
even though its a shitty game to go to i'm like a little kid in a candy store .. hopefully i get to shake all my fav players hands..

Did you lay the backyard patio yourself? Nice work!

yonkers weights said:
Phaded's Backyard Tailgating Family Event

Tailgating at Home

Poor families who can't always make it to the game can still have fun tailgating at home. Have a pregame party outside around the barbecue, with family-friendly foods and fun games.

The Perfect Game Plan
Regardless of location, the success of a tailgate party relies on an "all hands on deck" approach. Be sure to recruit your husband and the kids to help in planning and executing your backyard version of this time-honored tradition.

Top Bottom