Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jordan is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyluck

Hey,
I am sure all of you have heard that Jordan is back! I am a huge Jordan fan....hence the reason my dogs name is Jordan. I can't wait to see him back in action kicking some major tail. I don't know how many of you have heard this yet, but he is donating his entire first years salary to the victims and families in NY. I know he has a lot of money already but to come out of retirement and play your first year without making a dime......that is true love for the game. We need more professional athletes like that to be role models for the young athletes. Lady

OK

Sounds like you haven't watched Jordan play very often...I have never seen anyone "eat him up"......and I don't think it will be happening anytime in the near future. Whether you are a Jordan fan or not.......no one can say he isn't the best basketball player in history. He is an awesome athlete! As far as donating his salary.....there aren't many people that would do that....no matter what benefits they got from it. Those benefits will never add up the amount of money he will make in the next year. Jordan is an outstanding role model for young kids and I was just giving him a little credit that is well deserved. He will be one to watch.......we will see how you feel at the end of his season. :) Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom