Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JESUS....HOW STUPID IS LEBRON JAMES???

• Thread starter Thread starter KAYNE
  • Start date Start date
K

KAYNE

HIS MOM SUPPOSEDLY GOT A LOAN AND BOUGHT HIM A $60K H2. EITHER AN AGENT BOUGHT HIM THIS SHIT, OR HIS MOM USED HIM AS COLLATERAL. EITHER WAY, ITS NOT LEGAL. COULDNT HE WAIT JUST A LITTLE LONGER??? DAMN, HE'S DUMB.

ITS SITTIN ON RIMS AND HAS 3 TV'S IN IT. HOW OBVIOUS IS THIS?

KAYNE

KAYNE are you off the CHAYNE or something?

You seem to have a lot more free TYME.

Just Wondering,

X.

I ACTUALLY HAVE A LITTLE FREE TIME (FOR ONCE) THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. I START SCHOOL SOON SO THAT WILL ALL BE DOWN THE DRAIN.

SUNDAY IS A DAY THAT I JUST DO A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING. ITS MY DOWN DAY. HAVENT LEFT THE HOUSE ALL DAY. HAVENT EVEN LEFT MY ROOM EXCEPT TO SHOWER AND EAT A FEW TIMES.

KAYNE

I AINT HATE'N. I'M MUST SAY'N. HIS DUMB ASS COULD HAVE WAITED TILL THE DRAFT. NOW THEY ARE INVESTIGATING HIM.

KAYNE

Yeah, I can understand, especially when you're team isn't in the playoffs...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

KAYNE said:
I AINT HATE'N. I'M MUST SAY'N. HIS DUMB ASS COULD HAVE WAITED TILL THE DRAFT. NOW THEY ARE INVESTIGATING HIM.

KAYNE

I was just joking with you. I think that had to be the stupidest thing i have read in a while. Talk about jumping the gun. And ditto on not leaving the house. I've been watching football all day. I left my room to eat, shower, shootstuff with my pellet gun, and thats about it. Sunday is a glorious day.

XBiker said:
Yeah, I can understand, especially when you're team isn't in the playoffs...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I HATE THE SAINTS.

KAYNE

Does anyone else hope this punk never plays a game in the pros? Maybe he will tear his knees up or something before he finishes high school. Or maybe Shaq will break his neck on a layup his first season.

Sorry, I just think this guy is way over hyped.

Top Bottom