Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jan 15th Nfl Playoffs: Steelers +9.5 @ Colts -9.5... 100k Max Bet!!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
4everhung said:
I wonder what Cowher has in his bag of twicks this week

yea he did pull a few out his ass in that game didnt he....... a good football team doesnt use trick plays to win.

bigmann245 said:
yea he did pull a few out his ass in that game didnt he....... a good football team doesnt use trick plays to win.

One trick play got them a touchdown. Only ONE!, so I dont know where you come off saying that the trick play won them the game. A game where they won by more then one touchdown. And I know you didnt mean that for the whole season, because that play was a rare as rare gets.

And a good football team will do whatever it takes to win, trick plays, new coverages, calling the plays at the line so the other team has no time to get ready, aka the colts.

I'd rather loose k than bet on the damn colts. Satch it doesn't matter what spread you through for this game I'm in. Damn Colts anyway.

pong21 said:
One trick play got them a touchdown. Only ONE!, so I dont know where you come off saying that the trick play won them the game. A game where they won by more then one touchdown. And I know you didnt mean that for the whole season, because that play was a rare as rare gets.

And a good football team will do whatever it takes to win, trick plays, new coverages, calling the plays at the line so the other team has no time to get ready, aka the colts.
it spread the margin to 2 TD's
quite significant
especially in the abscence of Palmer

Top Bottom