Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's the end of May, start of June bookie chat thread!

oh boy, for the second time since i got the crowns i bet over 115K and seem to lose it all...

its not all lost, but seems well on the way..........i just went to MLB.com and checked the scores, well, all the teams i picked seem to be losing........

damn........i cant go below 500K, i dont want to lose the crowns....:)

gjohnson5 said:
Aside from myself being a college ball player , this is pretty easy

from now on im gonna stalk you on the bookie board, watch your NBA bets and go all in on them :evil:

MLB has been so unkind to me that in the last few days i have been 5 - 22........now thats bad......admit it people....thats bad

Sanel27 said:
You do make a valid point............ :)

I do think that people ought to sleep in beds they make........and that applies in a lot of cases......this might be one of it :worried:

I just took advantage of something and it makes me feel like a sinner....i knew i was assured K.....i have to go confess my sins now

10 hail marys when football starts my son, Oh yeah and a bottle of Jack Daniels and a litre of coke either kind will do..............I felt bad too so i hit him with my huge 30 something karma power

Last edited:
Top Bottom