Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's the end of May, start of June bookie chat thread!

eat big said:
I will be picking up the slack.

What slack?

Don't get me wrong, by no means should there be 1 person hosting games, I'm just asking because ample events have been posted everyday since I can remember, even after Red and 4ever were felted.

what's felt?
I like not having to check in daily now
we have a group that gets it done
I gave away my karma for a couple of reasons
I like rebuilding and living on the edge

4everhung said:
what's felt?
I like not having to check in daily now
we have a group that gets it done
I gave away my karma for a couple of reasons
I like rebuilding and living on the edge

it's a poker term

getting "felted" means you just lost all your chips and all that's left is the table top felt

but you didn't lose it, you donated it away

Yo so whats the deal with AAP situation.............

He messed up by giving such big odds and choices for will not winthat a lot of people took advantage of that.......

I knew that Hughes was gonna win and bet 25K (not max), also i bet on Gracie (10k) on the same loophole in case Hughes loses i would recoup my K.......

I could've followed some other guys and bet max....but if we all did that AAP wouldnt get out of red for long long time.......(unless someone donated few mill K just to get him out in the even)

I mean, should we try and donate some K back to try and help him out?

Sanel27 said:

He messed up by giving such big odds and choices for will not winthat a lot of people took advantage of that.......

I knew that Hughes was gonna win and bet 25K (not max), also i bet on Gracie (10k) on the same loophole in case Hughes loses i would recoup my K.......

I could've followed some other guys and bet max....but if we all did that AAP wouldnt get out of red for long long time.......(unless someone donated few mill K just to get him out in the even)

Honestly, no. But I will try to hit him with KP rather than donations.

If it was a different outcome and he made a kazillion karma hits, do you think he'd donate it back to you?

It's up to the bookie to post reasonable odds. If he was a bookie regular I would have said something. But, like most who go into the red via bookie forum, he was too quick to host a tricky event or (not in this case) greedy to make some quick karma.

swole said:
Honestly, no. But I will try to hit him with KP rather than donations.

If it was a different outcome and he made a kazillion karma hits, do you think he'd donate it back to you?

It's up to the bookie to post reasonable odds. If he was a bookie regular I would have said something. But, like most who go into the red via bookie forum, he was too quick to host a tricky event or (not in this case) greedy to make some quick karma.

You do make a valid point............ :)

I do think that people ought to sleep in beds they make........and that applies in a lot of cases......this might be one of it :worried:

I just took advantage of something and it makes me feel like a sinner....i knew i was assured K.....i have to go confess my sins now

swole said:
it's a poker term

getting "felted" means you just lost all your chips and all that's left is the table top felt

but you didn't lose it, you donated it away
on occasion I'll watch some of these televised poker events
I wouldn't wear sunglasses
prefering the additional options to mis-direct with my eye contact

Sanel27 said:

I wasn't around for the latest jubilee
if he worded it as such
and I also read through a thread in which he had doofus odds
well fuck
still though like 75th they were trying to have some fun and get some non-traditional action
they hate us here and our karma exchange
so they come on over and think I'll do a molly ringwold event and get attention

4everhung said:
on occasion I'll watch some of these televised poker events
I wouldn't wear sunglasses
prefering the additional options to mis-direct with my eye contact

when people stare me down while i'm contemplating a call i usually raise

in general, weak handed people overcompensate by staring

so don't do it, lol

Top Bottom