Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there another way???

114 lbs and 22% fat? are you a guy or a girl? the real question is how you get lean, not how you lose body fat. eat right and stick to a good workout regimen. if there was an "easy" or "another" way then there wouldn't be so many fat f*cks in the united states and being built or lean wouldn't be as praised. start working out and stop looking for short cuts

this person is a SHE ...

your weight is OK so you don't need to loss weight ...

but do high intensity workout training .... heavy weights and low reps ... with little rest in between sets ... this is the only way your muscles will show ... I'm sure you're pretty smooth (not fat) at 22% for a woman ....

don't do any intense cardio ... just heavy weights- low reps ... it's hard to do intensity if you're not used to it .. your muscles will get sore ... but that's what it takes to reach your goal ... you may also want to do low to medium-intensity cardio in the morning ... that will help you lose fat but not muscles :)

That's all great guys but you haven't answered her question. Yes emmab, if you put on muscle mass your bodyfat percentage will go down. Example: a 200 lb male at 15%BF has lbm of 170lbs. If he adds 10lbs of lean muscle mass with no change in bodyfat he will weigh 210 lbs at 14% BF. If he lost 10 lbs of BF he would weigh 190 lbs at 10.5% BF.

In your case, at 114 lbs 22%, you have 89 lbs of lean mass and 25 lbs of fat. If you gained 3 lbs of muscle mass and lost 4 pounds of fat, you would weigh 113lbs at 18.5 % BF.

Clarification ... Yes I have answered her question. Read her question again.

She asked if she should go for 'higher reps' ... and I said .. she should go heavy and do lower reps ...

Top Bottom