Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tebow capable of winning throwing 2 completions?

Mark 16:18 go ye, all into the world.and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mat 28:19 - go teach all nations, baptize them

Once again Java you speak and stupidity comes out.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Mathew 6:6
"But you, when you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly."

Just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers is doing it right by christy standards...

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/20...ons-speak-about-the-kind-of-character-i-have/

"I’m assuming that there are many people who don’t know that Aaron Rodgers is a devout Christian. I’m assuming that because the Packers QB doesn’t talk about it much, doesn’t point to the sky after TD passes, and there isn’t a web site devoted to his prayer technique. So what does he think about the recent controversy over Tim Tebow wearing his religious beliefs on his sleeve?"

“Well I started playing before Tim, so these are things I’ve thought about for a long time, and I think one thing that I try to look at when I was a younger player, and I mean, in high school, junior college, and Division one, I was always interested in seeing how guys talked in their interviews, talked about their faith, or didn’t talk about their faith. And then the reactions. I know Bob Costas at one point was critical about a player thanking Jesus Christ after a win, questioning what would happen if that player had lost, or do you really think God cares about winning and losing.

“I feel like my stance and my desire has always been to follow a quote from St. Francis of Assisi, who said, ‘Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.’ So basically, I’m not an over-the-top, or an in-your-face kind of guy with my faith. I would rather people have questions about why I act the way I act, whether they view it as positive or not, and ask questions, and then given an opportunity at some point, then you can talk about your faith a little bit. I firmly believe, just personally, what works for me, and what I enjoy doing is letting my actions speak about the kind of character that I want to have, and following that quote from St. Francis.”

Mathew 6:6
"But you, when you pray, enter into your closet, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly."

Just sayin'.
Out of context. In the same section it references shouting prayers,chants,and yelling in streets and flashy clothes. WEAK try . You are "not familar with their texts".

Top Bottom