Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it better to cut first or bulk first?

Boxingheels

Hi Guys-

So this is what I am wondering. I dont need this to be an exact situation but if someone is about 14-15% bf is it better that they do a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle first? Regardless which one is done first the other will follow so basically I am just wondering if it is better practice to do one before the other at this bf%. The end goal is to be ripped but not bodybuilder huge.

Thanks for any answers guys!

Hi Guys-

So this is what I am wondering. I dont need this to be an exact situation but if someone is about 14-15% bf is it better that they do a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle first? Regardless which one is done first the other will follow so basically I am just wondering if it is better practice to do one before the other at this bf%. The end goal is to be ripped but not bodybuilder huge.

Thanks for any answers guys!

If that's your goal, you don't need steroids. Save your money and learn how to eat and train. Check out the diet and training forums and stop being so damn lazy.

Bulk def .

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

again...

If that's your goal, you don't need steroids. Save your money and learn how to eat and train. Check out the diet and training forums and stop being so damn lazy.

If you are looking to start doing AAS cycles just to get ripped you will be disappointed. You need to learn about nutrition first. I say lazy because it sounds like you want the drugs to do the work for you. From what you're saying, I am telling you that you can get what you say you want without steroids. I'm just trying to help you save money and maybe learn a few things in the process.

Ripped but you don't want to be huge?

Well, then like CEO said do NOT use steroids.

Use steroids if you want to be fucking huge and are already solid and big. Otherwise don't even bother.

Last edited:
This is my first post on this board and I've read many stickies and other posts. I haven't seen to mush emphasis on age and it sounds to me no offense at all but your maybe in your late teens early twenties?? If your referring to steriods and your in this age bracket with no intent on making money off your physique, stick with a good diet and hard core training plan. I've seen many people jump on the gear train with no knowledge other than these boards and thats not the way to go. Not knockin the boards I've met some very good friends on them but you have to know what your doing before doing it not as you go along. You'll end up with a huge upper body and tooth pick legs or zits and tits. Sorry for the rambling....My opinion if your asking your going to use them. Its always better to bulk then cut. Its called build up shape down..Peace Forged

P.S Are there any old extreme-athlete members on here it seems we all faded away hit me back!!!

^^ haha nice post forged!
I agree, what's your age, height, weight, training experience.
I've gotten very veru ripped a year before I did my first cycle. It was only because I dieted perfectly and trained acordingly. I wasn't huge by any means, lol

Top Bottom