Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is boxing dead???

In the heavyweight division yes, boxing is dead.

However, in most all other weight classes boxing is alive and flourishing! That's where all the true brawls are taking place.

Just watched tha Pacquaio vs Barrera fight.... Pac totally destroyed the legendary Barrera! Pac is a new superstar in the making and I would love to see a rematch of that one.

Hey Mister said:
In the heavyweight division yes, boxing is dead.

However, in most all other weight classes boxing is alive and flourishing! That's where all the true brawls are taking place.

Just watched tha Pacquaio vs Barrera fight.... Pac totally destroyed the legendary Barrera! Pac is a new superstar in the making and I would love to see a rematch of that one.

LOL Can you believe the beatdown that guy gave Barrera? I have never ever seen him be so dominated as long as I have watched him. His trainer is seriously trying to convince him to retire b/c the beatdown was so bad.

Stangfriik said:

LOL Can you believe the beatdown that guy gave Barrera? I have never ever seen him be so dominated as long as I have watched him. His trainer is seriously trying to convince him to retire b/c the beatdown was so bad.

No shit you can tell Barrera was devestated by that loss. And then he came up with all those excuses in the post interview lol. Barrera's good days are over. He should retire cuz I don't see him winning many more fights in the future, not against anyone talented that is.

I've only seen Pacquaio in 2 other fights (not big name matches). He destroyed them as well. Apparently he is the next big thing and probably has nobody left to fight after destroying Barrera like that.

Pac is too young, strong, fast, has all the right punches, and is a southpaw. He can also take a punch. Gonna be hard to beat!

I find it boring because it doesn't happen too often and there is probably only 1 good fight every 5 years because of that.

Top Bottom